Particles

Drakthuro

Well i have a question about the collours of particles, Such as the move-able static The water drips.

i think if you know how then its easy to do. But how is it possible to change the collours of the particles and take as example the water in skyrim.

Such as the lakewater, or shadowmere water etc. but how is it possible to change the textures of these waters? or even the mesh itself so i can bend it that it is a waterfall?

What programs are used to make this?

Does this require a plugin for the required program?

I know that the waterfals are just moving textures but still i have no clue about how to change this. as example this picture.

on the left you have the water drips and on the right you have to blood drips.

all information is appreciated

1399204_433134393498072_7809620314466191

Well i have a question about the collours of particles, Such as the move-able static The water drips.

i think if you know how then its easy to do. But how is it possible to change the collours of the particles and take as example the water in skyrim.

Such as the lakewater, or shadowmere water etc. but how is it possible to change the textures of these waters? or even the mesh itself so i can bend it that it is a waterfall?

What programs are used to make this?

Does this require a plugin for the required program?

I know that the waterfals are just moving textures but still i have no clue about how to change this. as example this picture.

on the left you have the water drips and on the right you have to blood drips.

all information is appreciated

1399204_433134393498072_7809620314466191

They 100% Nif Files made from existing skyrim particle .nifs 

you use nifskope to modify them and make your own effects its quite tricky ,but with trial and error you can make it work .

the same like ZaZ Tinkle effects etc .

They could be made in 3ds max or blender for oblivion , but I haven't heard of anyone making them for skyrim so they just re-use the existing ones and modify 

Archived