Textures on this body seem to be off for me

Skagg

I recently stumbled upon this thread:

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=2474&page=2

And discovered one of the best body around. Only thing wrong is when i replace it my character seems to have and unaligned texture. everything is the same peach color including the nipples and vagina. Does anyone know of a way I could possibly fix this?

Skagg, you are going to need to find some textures (some call them skins) for that body. Whatever you were using before is obviously not compatible. I suggest reading through the thread that you got the body from to see if they link to any textures and/or browsing the nexus for textures for that body type.

Do you have a screenshot? But it sounds like you're missing a texture' date=' or texture path is incorrect, or body parts are not named properly, you can check that in nifskope.

[/quote']

Yes Ill put one up as soon as I figure out why paint wont open the SS. Ive used a good number of different body meshes and even have mixed a few and have never had this problem until trying out this one :(

I recently stumbled upon this thread:

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=2474&page=2

And discovered one of the best body around. Only thing wrong is when i replace it my character seems to have and unaligned texture. everything is the same peach color including the nipples and vagina. Does anyone know of a way I could possibly fix this?

Skagg' date=' you are going to need to find some textures (some call them skins) for that body. Whatever you were using before is obviously not compatible. I suggest reading through the thread that you got the body from to see if they link to any textures and/or browsing the nexus for textures for that body type.

[/quote']

Ive tried ready through the thread already and theres nothing on the textures except one post about a guy asking about my same problem. Ive mixed a bunch of different body meshes before and this is the first time I've ever had this problem. The mix is SPD curvaceous bottom with UHK top. The creator took this top and bottom and got rid of the seam and what not making them compatible with each other. If these body parts are from these mods shouldnt they show textures with no problems at all? Ive tried both of the original meshes that these body parts come from and have had no problems with those.

edit: Okay I just tried swapping races in the race menu and I scrolled through a majority of them while my character was nude and from the top view I had I could still see the messed up textures. However when i got to the Kaleen race that I installed the textures were all fine and intact. How does that happen?

Tested it' date=' everything works.

[img']http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-qFvOQLOuFew/TxVNboQ34BI/AAAAAAAAAUQ/h5xgG8InTT8/s640/Oblivion+2012-01-17+12-23-58-32.jpg[/img]

If only custom race textures work, then check folders of other races that don't work. Maybe you missed something in there.

I tried with vanilla races and also with moonshadow elves with two different textures and still the same problem...i really wish i could help more.

[img']http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-qFvOQLOuFew/TxVNboQ34BI/AAAAAAAAAUQ/h5xgG8InTT8/s640/Oblivion+2012-01-17+12-23-58-32.jpg[/img]

If only custom race textures work, then check folders of other races that don't work. Maybe you missed something in there.

:( I just tried uninstalling my game and cleaning out all mods completely just so I could get this body replacer to work and even though it was one of the first things I installed it still had no working textures and even if I do look in the folders I have no clue what I should be looking for especially since the problem only persists with this single replacer and none of the others. Guess there's one great body I can't use D:

:( I just tried uninstalling my game and cleaning out all mods completely just so I could get this body replacer to work and even though it was one of the first things I installed it still had no working textures and even if I do look in the folders I have no clue what I should be looking for especially since the problem only persists with this single replacer and none of the others. Guess there's one great body I can't use D:

What textures are you using? Share your texture folder, maybe I'll come up with something. (Textures that all female races use). Or, I can share my textures, so you can check if it will work.

Nevermind...Let's try a few things... I dunno what textures are you using, but try these: http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=20022

Try them out in the game. If they don't work, check the body texture paths in nifskope. Upper and lower parts should have: textures\characters\imperial\female\footfemale.dds. Chenk in game after this. If they still don't work, try renaming meshesh: lower body, Tri Foot.01 1 to Foot:LowerBody; and upper body, Tri Foot.01 3 to Foot:UpperBody . If that will work, then luck is on your side.

Sadly it may be an issue that you need to resolve using nifskope to adjust the textures used and/or texture mapping. If you don't know how to do that you only other choice is tracking down the OP and finding out from him how he made it work.

What textures are you using? Share your texture folder, maybe I'll come up with something. (Textures that all female races use). Or, I can share my textures, so you can check if it will work.

Nevermind...Let's try a few things... I dunno what textures are you using, but try these: http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=20022

Try them out in the game. If they don't work, check the body texture paths in nifskope. Upper and lower parts should have: textures\characters\imperial\female\footfemale.dds. Chenk in game after this. If they still don't work, try renaming meshesh: lower body, Tri Foot.01 1 to Foot:LowerBody; and upper body, Tri Foot.01 3 to Foot:UpperBody . If that will work, then luck is on your side.

Sadly it may be an issue that you need to resolve using nifskope to adjust the textures used and/or texture mapping. If you don't know how to do that you only other choice is tracking down the OP and finding out from him how he made it work.

v.v sadly I have absolutely no experience with nifskope I'm not even really sure as to what that program is for... I was able to get a hold of the OP of the mod and hes given me a few helpful tips but still to no avail and I dont want to bug the pooh out of him or anybody else for this one replacer. D: I think I'll just leave the body replacer alone for now there plenty others that I can choose from though none as heavenly imo ;.; Thanks a lot for the help guys I really appreciate it :D this community is definately a good one d(^.^d)

Archived