Groovatron incompatible with sexout

Sexout is awesome guys and hope you guys continue to improve it, but I have a question is there a way to make the groovatron work alongside sexout? I had to disable groovatron to get sexout to work, every time it was enabled 2 npcs would just stand inside each other while doing the dirty. It's not that much of an issue for me but it sorta sucks when I want to take pics when I'm posing random npcs around the Mojave.

Here it is

SCOF "console.txt"

SetConsoleOutputFilename >> 'console.txt'

pickidle

is running

GetIsID >> 1.00

GetInFaction >> 0.00

GetInFaction >> 0.00

Get Knocked State >> 0.00

GetSitting >> 0.00

GetSleeping >> 0.00

IsGreeting the player >> 0.00

MenuMode 1 >> 0.00

Player is in Cannibal action >> 0.00

GetSitting >> 0.00

GetSleeping >> 0.00

GetVATSValue 6, 15 -> 0.00

Talking >> 1.00

GetIsUsedItemActivate >> 0.00

Procedure >> 0.00

Procedure >> 0.00

Procedure >> 0.00

GetActorValue: LeftMobilityCondition >> 100.00

GetActorValue: RightMobilityCondition >> 100.00

Procedure >> 0.00

MenuMode 1009 >> 0.00

Procedure >> 0.00

Procedure >> 0.00

Is Weapon Out >> 0.00

GetEquipped >> 0.00

Procedure >> 0.00

is not in combat

GetIsRef >> 0.00

Procedure >> 0.00

Procedure >> 0.00

GetEquipped >> 0.00

is not in combat

is not sneaking

GetRandomPercent >> 23.00

GetFactionRank >> -1.00

GetRandomPercent >> 58.00

GetFactionRank >> -1.00

GetFactionRank >> -1.00

Esteban is not unconscious

Current Process >> 0.00

Procedure >> 0.00

GetIsID >> 1.00

Is Weapon Out >> 0.00

deleted my last post found out why it was saying it was running i forgot to press shift before doing it. here is the console text

SCOF "console.txt"

SetConsoleOutputFilename >> 'console.txt'

pickidle

is not running

GetInFaction >> 0.00

GetIsID >> 1.00

GetInFaction >> 0.00

GetInFaction >> 0.00

Get Knocked State >> 0.00

GetSitting >> 0.00

GetSleeping >> 0.00

IsGreeting the player >> 0.00

MenuMode 1 >> 0.00

Player is in Cannibal action >> 0.00

GetSitting >> 0.00

GetSleeping >> 0.00

GetVATSValue 6, 15 -> 0.00

GetIsUsedItemActivate >> 0.00

Procedure >> 0.00

Procedure >> 0.00

Procedure >> 0.00

GetActorValue: LeftMobilityCondition >> 100.00

GetActorValue: RightMobilityCondition >> 100.00

Procedure >> 0.00

MenuMode 1009 >> 0.00

Procedure >> 0.00

Procedure >> 0.00

Is Weapon Out >> 0.00

GetEquipped >> 0.00

Procedure >> 0.00

is not in combat

GetIsRef >> 0.00

Procedure >> 0.00

Procedure >> 0.00

GetEquipped >> 0.00

is not in combat

is not sneaking

GetRandomPercent >> 12.00

GetFactionRank >> -1.00

GetRandomPercent >> 79.00

GetFactionRank >> -1.00

GetFactionRank >> -1.00

Esteban is not unconscious

Current Process >> 0.00

Procedure >> 0.00

GetIsID >> 1.00

Is Weapon Out >> 0.00

Good grief that's strange.. and who is Esteban? haha.

I'll keep digging, but my gut tells me that the player has been added to one of these factions added by the groovatron ESP, and that's overriding sexouts animations. I have found at least one that only requires you to be in the faction for that group to take effect that has an empty anim with no conditions in the group -- which, if you're in that faction, will effectively disable every special idle animation that comes after it.

The short and skinny of this is that it's groovatron that needs fixed, not sexout, unless there's a quick/easy way for you to remove yourself from the groovatron factions.

EDIT:

I suppose I can check for groovatron and if I see it's loaded, remove you from all those factions before the animation starts and add you again afterwards. I'll add it to my todo list, though it's a hack that will break if the factions change or more are added.. etc.

This esp has the same problem that Umpa's 7DanceFNV.esp has. It uses as its top-most ANIM block, KnockedDownIdles. Depending on load order, it will block ALL other anim mods. To fix it, it needs a new top most ANIM block that does not use a Vanilla top level block. I fixed 7DanceFNV that way and it works fine with Sexout. Same fix should work with this since it's based on Umpa's mod.

This esp has the same problem that Umpa's 7DanceFNV.esp has. It uses as its top-most ANIM block' date=' KnockedDownIdles. Depending on load order, it will block ALL other anim mods. To fix it, it needs a new top most ANIM block that does not use a Vanilla top level block. I fixed 7DanceFNV that way and it works fine with Sexout. Same fix should work with this since it's based on Umpa's mod.

[/quote']

Yup that seemed to be the problem, edited the groovatron and simply deleted KnockedDownIdles and now everything is working properly. Thanks for the advice.

This esp has the same problem that Umpa's 7DanceFNV.esp has. It uses as its top-most ANIM block' date=' KnockedDownIdles. Depending on load order, it will block ALL other anim mods. To fix it, it needs a new top most ANIM block that does not use a Vanilla top level block. I fixed 7DanceFNV that way and it works fine with Sexout. Same fix should work with this since it's based on Umpa's mod.

[/quote']

Yup that seemed to be the problem, edited the groovatron and simply deleted KnockedDownIdles and now everything is working properly. Thanks for the advice.

No problem, it was something Umpa did and people copied... so it propagated into a lot of mods, bad luck for us hehe :)

• 1 month later...

Don't suppose you would be willing to upload the updated esp, would you please^^

Going to go try and delete it myself, but not sure if i'll be able to find it.

Edit: huh, deleted KnockdownIdles and the problem remains. People standing inside eachother. :( :(

Archived