Sexlab 1.50

So I installed Sexlab 1.50 did as instructed, in fact, I just re-made my entire game instead of having multiple different saves because of certain class's I wanted.  Anyway, to the point...  After installing it fresh and brand new I am not able to set timers, stripping, use certain animations I want, etc, etc...  Is anyone else having this issue or am missing something new?  :(

Edit: I hope I placed this topic in the right forum section, if not I am deeply sorry for I thought this would be the correct place.

From Ashal updated note: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/16623-skyrim-sexlab-sex-animation-framework-v150-updated-0421/?p=756283

Released new SexLab v1.50 update.

SexLab v1.50 REQUIRES the SKSE 1.7.0 alpha to function. Get the SKSE 1.7.0 alpha here: http://skse.silverlock.org/

Changelog is as follows:

• Heavy framework scripting overhaul
  • Many many optimizations
  • Animation alignments can now be saved for individual race/gender combinations to allow more consistent alignment between scenes (can be disabled in menu)
  • Animation alignments can now be are now saved and loaded between 5 separate external json files so you can have different settings for different saves
  • Animation Editor in MCM for altering an animations alignments from the menu
  • Expression Editor for customizing the mfg presets used in sexlab's expression engine
  • New end animation hotkey to quickly end a scene (default 'End' key)
  • New target actor hotkey for use with below (default 'N' key)
  • Change targeted actors saved voice from MCM voice page
  • View targeted actors stats from the MCM sex diary/journal page
  • Start animation with targeted actor from the MCM animation editor page
  • Test expression on targeted actor from MCM expression editor page
  • 3 new animations by Zynisch
  • Overhaul of the stat system
  • Added API modder function for getting callback events whenever a specific actor or actor belonging to specific faction start and end an animation
  • Debug mode toggle for getting debug spells and having errors and notices related to sexlab printed to console for easy checking without papyrus log
  • Lot and lots of other stuff I'm probably forgetting

Updating from previous 1.39b should just be a matter overwriting your current install and loading your save.

Since this is a major rewrite of several  of SexLab's systems, many mods WILL be broken and need to be updated. Most notably anything that requires Zaz animations won't work, as the method of registering additional animations has changed and zaz will need to be updated.

From Ashal updated note: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/16623-skyrim-sexlab-sex-animation-framework-v150-updated-0421/?p=756283

Released new SexLab v1.50 update.

SexLab v1.50 REQUIRES the SKSE 1.7.0 alpha to function. Get the SKSE 1.7.0 alpha here: http://skse.silverlock.org/

Changelog is as follows:

• Heavy framework scripting overhaul
  • Many many optimizations
  • Animation alignments can now be saved for individual race/gender combinations to allow more consistent alignment between scenes (can be disabled in menu)
  • Animation alignments can now be are now saved and loaded between 5 separate external json files so you can have different settings for different saves
  • Animation Editor in MCM for altering an animations alignments from the menu
  • Expression Editor for customizing the mfg presets used in sexlab's expression engine
  • New end animation hotkey to quickly end a scene (default 'End' key)
  • New target actor hotkey for use with below (default 'N' key)
  • Change targeted actors saved voice from MCM voice page
  • View targeted actors stats from the MCM sex diary/journal page
  • Start animation with targeted actor from the MCM animation editor page
  • Test expression on targeted actor from MCM expression editor page
  • 3 new animations by Zynisch
  • Overhaul of the stat system
  • Added API modder function for getting callback events whenever a specific actor or actor belonging to specific faction start and end an animation
  • Debug mode toggle for getting debug spells and having errors and notices related to sexlab printed to console for easy checking without papyrus log
  • Lot and lots of other stuff I'm probably forgetting

Updating from previous 1.39b should just be a matter overwriting your current install and loading your save.

Since this is a major rewrite of several  of SexLab's systems, many mods WILL be broken and need to be updated. Most notably anything that requires Zaz animations won't work, as the method of registering additional animations has changed and zaz will need to be updated.

Thank you for this! I was really hoping that the problem was not me.

Archived