Fresh Install, Building a new Mod List

So, I'm starting out with a clean install of skyrim, I'm not even using the same hard drive, but I have the old files just in case there's something I can't get anymore.

For the most part, I know which mods I want from here, although it's subject to change, I'm pretty much working with a strict SL and dependencies build as far as what I've got now.

What I'd like to know is what mods I should take a look at on the nexus.

I'm very likely going to be using random alternate start, and I'd like some sort of difficulty mod that just made the gameplay a little more tactically oriented as far as maybe a hunger mechanic along with combat difficulty, but primarily re-configuring the progression.

I don't feel like bashing my head on the desk, so some "rebalance" mods are right out. The type that make the game nigh impossible seem all too prevalent, every time I find a mod I think I might like, it turns out to be the sort where a stray arrow sends you flying into the stratosphere.

I'll be playing a female warlock, no clue what race yet, maybe Breton, if not a modded race i find more alluring.

Bonus points for a modlist build that doesn't preclude other classes, I just don't want to go full assassin/thief right from the get-go this time around. Stealth is already kinda OP.

I'm also looking for an ENB preset that isn't too colorful or murky, but still visibly distinct. I actually really like the look of this, but I'm not hurting for hardware, so "performance" options aren't a requirement.

I have all DLC.

If you have suggestions for warlock armor, scantily clad is fine by me, but iron buttfloss is not. I'm using CBBE, probably gonna have bodyslide enabled and a body diversity mod.

I'm a little bit of a stickler for lore, but to me there's no such word as "canon".

Archived