[New Vegas] Global Damage?

Daguy

Whew...

Back when NV first came out, I wanted damage to be closer to FWE but ONLY damage, and somehow I managed. I forget how, I believe it was a download.

None the less, how I did it is lost to my less than stellar memory.

To this day, typical combat is exciting and roleplay is encouraged, because fighting a group of enemies alone is typically suicide without tactical play.

Thing is, it may be a bit overboard. While one headshot, or two to three bullets anywhere else kills an enemy - its sadly the same for people in Power Armor or Super Mutants. Their DR doesn't help when you average weapon does damage in the hundreds.

I either want to 'fix' the global damage and download a proper, togglable mod that takes Power Armor into consideration, or buff up Power Armor and Super-Mutant DR to compensate.

I only know how to do the the latter. I would prefer to be able to sort out my global damage first.

I tried googling it, but didn't have much luck. Anyone got any information they coudl share?

Try with a GECK to improve DR status of PA by double.That was my way.I did not liked how Bethesda was make a PA.Just remember FO2 or FO:BOS; when you see someone in PA you run for your life (or not; my SOB was make enclave patrol to run out of game).

And the same mistake they make with a dragons in TES5 (anybody scared by dragon?).

BTW DR stat of PA helm triple up(my choice)...

or on the nexus type power armor in search

I've done so thanks, though I might have to ramp it up even further after some tests. I really did put the damage a little overboard somehow.

I couldn't find a way to up the DR or DT of Super Mutants and Robots though.

Archived