Fore Fore-play and Arousal Animations

Hentai-chan

Is there a mod that allows for increased arousal increase? It's just it's freaking painful to sit/stand butt-naked to increase someone's arousal. I know the arousal rate can be increased but that's really not what I want. I think that when arousal reaches a certain level of the PC as well as the target, you should be allowed to interact with the target to increase their arousal more quickly. One idea could be "sneak breast-grabbing." You are sneaking, your target is unaware and when she least expects it, you grab her by the breasts and start to feel/squeeze them. Or for PC, she can be a little suggestive. Like bending over all the way to her feet, sticking her thumb in her mouth and start moving it back and forth..

Is there mod that does something like this?

I think SD or hormones or something has a dance spell that is supposed to increase arousal of those watching, but I have no idea if it actually is integrated into Arousal or if it just draws characters in your direction and triggers a proposition or two.  Look into them, if you want.  It might be close-ish to what you're looking for.

I don't recall any arousal related interaction besides possibly Lover's Victim where if PC or some NPC happens to be naked NPCs at certain arousal threshold will engage in sex with the naked person.

As for animation there's this http://www.loverslab.com/topic/25165-testwip-sexlab-aroused-animations-v2014-01-09/ but it's only for NPCs

The author mention can't figured out how to get it to work for PC

But I sort of remember Devious Device able to trigger aroused animation on the PC if devices are being wore.

Archived