Remodeling Sorina

SeaihnBlacke

I ran across this mod on Nexus and was intriqued by a replicant-style voice follower.  i downloaded and tested the mod but felt something was.. lacking..

I felt that the idea is great and the VA is also very nice, but the character model appeared largely vanilla (with the exception of requiring Apachii Hair) and I felt that perhaps her appearance could be Sexlab-ified.  Since her appearance is part of the ESP and I am incredibly inexperienced at extracting meshes and textures and not completely screwing the mod, I'm wondering if anyone would be interested in either a good explanation of how to modify how she looks or whip up a replacement body for the character.

I was thinking something along these lines might be good:

comics-dilbert-feminism-men-591855.jpeg

I'm somewhat hesitant to even suggest this as I feel like I'm crapping on someone's work, but I do feel that the appearance is less impressive than the rest of the work they put into this mod.

Get 3dsMax, Maybe zBrush or Mudbox to make a model.

But yea, It'd be pretty cool to get a robot sort of look like you posted going.

But personally I'd feel that the modern look in the reference would be too immersion breaking even for me (If this were fallout, entirely different story).

Get 3dsMax, Maybe zBrush or Mudbox to make a model.

But yea, It'd be pretty cool to get a robot sort of look like you posted going.

But personally I'd feel that the modern look in the reference would be too immersion breaking even for me (If this were fallout, entirely different story).

This is when the Doctor shows up and steps out of the TARDIS and says," I do it...."

I ran across this mod on Nexus and was intriqued by a replicant-style voice follower.  i downloaded and tested the mod but felt something was.. lacking..

I felt that the idea is great and the VA is also very nice, but the character model appeared largely vanilla (with the exception of requiring Apachii Hair) and I felt that perhaps her appearance could be Sexlab-ified.  Since her appearance is part of the ESP and I am incredibly inexperienced at extracting meshes and textures and not completely screwing the mod, I'm wondering if anyone would be interested in either a good explanation of how to modify how she looks or whip up a replacement body for the character.

I was thinking something along these lines might be good:

comics-dilbert-feminism-men-591855.jpeg

I'm somewhat hesitant to even suggest this as I feel like I'm crapping on someone's work, but I do feel that the appearance is less impressive than the rest of the work they put into this mod.

Or you could use it as is and pretend the follower is a replicant from Blade Runner.

I remember seeing a handful of suitable things, like the Aigis armor and there's some Dwemer Automaton 'girls' on the Nexus i think.  I'm just not sure how to replace the current meshes and textures in the BSA with new ones.  Heck, even bleaching her skin to alabaster might work well.

I'm going to take a crack at converting the daughter of Ares Textures to UNP (makes it compatible with my UNP based Unibody mod coming out soon)

Just for kicks, because I'm tired of working on morphs for my Unibod project and because I think Trying my hand at Mudbox/Photoshop will be a good stress reliever from work today.

Did I mention how much I love mudbox? It's pretty cool.

(BTW: If this works, I'll upload it as a modder's resource here, with credits to original author)

Archived