Wear & Tear Skin Textures Troubles

StackEmHigh

Thank you in advance if you can help me with this problem.

I have installed Wear & Tear V.1.01 and Skin Textures V.1.5 to go with this mod.

I am thinking that I need to take additional step(s) to integrate the skin textures into Wear & Tear, as nothing seems to have changed.

Any help or advice would be appreciated, and thanks for your time.

StackEmHigh

Thank you in advance if you can help me with this problem.

I have installed Wear & Tear V.1.01 and Skin Textures V.1.5 to go with this mod.

I am thinking that I need to take additional step(s) to integrate the skin textures into Wear & Tear, as nothing seems to have changed.

Any help or advice would be appreciated, and thanks for your time.

StackEmHigh

Hi StackEmHigh,

i can only tell you how to apply the skintexture to a female characters body or to all female characters bodies, depending on your race used.

I'm not aware of any integration of visual content in Mods like Wear and Tear or Apropos. I would be glad if someone managed to implement some textures or animations. Maybe the original creators themselfs will do so in time.

from Skintextures main page (http://www.loverslab.com/topic/28386-skintextures/)

After Effect I-IV:

This file contains four .dds-files to represent some "Wearstages" for Mods like Wear and Tear and Apropos.

This does nothing on its own. Its more or less a ressource.

If you want to use one of the textures without integrating them into a mod, you have to rename the desired file to femalebody_1.dds and place it in the texturefolder linked to your used body.

Hope it helps.

Have fun.

Archived