start

alexandrox

Thanks, unfortunately your version it's "light" or just early version - only a few options.

"my" 4.6 has got all files(without language strings (only english)), but also it's not installer (for NMM) version ;/

The Nexus community killed this mod off as it had many others, too much destructive criticism it seems, shame really as it did have potential, sure it was pretty buggy but bugs can be fixed, unfortunately peoples morale is far more difficult to address

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest Donkey

What is the latest version before it wen't down ?? i think i have kept copies of all version created including the once like all in one for nmm etc..

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Wars in Skyrim : fantasy world alpha version 0.1 a

new version of war in skyrim dawnguard compatible ( i create this for the bug of old wis create with new DLC ) : this is alpha version' date=' only for now : i suggest wait WiS V and follow the build on nexus forum.

bye all.

[/quote']

Thank you very much Alex, good journeys to you! I recently reinstalled Skyrim after stopping six months ago, and your mod was the one I was most concerned about installing. "Wild Age" and blood coins were easily among the greatest mods I had ever utilized. Thanks again and may fortune find you in all your future endeavors!

Peace,

A very thankful fan

\o/ He is alive ! Yay !

Welcome back Alexandrox ! And as Arthedemis said, I was waiting for the last updates too since your mod was, is and surely will be one of the most interesting/challenging we could see. Especially when you like to play with a high end character. ;)

So. Thank you !

Hi Alexandros, I wanna ask about the fantasy world, WIS V Alpha that you've attached in the last post.

Is that a patch ? or a stand alone ? can you help me to know better how to properly used your file. Or do i need to delete my old wis 4.6 and attach your file ?

Also, what kind of risk i might got if i tried to use it for the current skyrim version with DLC

oh.. and i want to say thanks too. I am new to skyrim, only to find one of the best mod has been delayed because of trolls marching to your fort and disrupting your concentration..

That's really bad.. and i sincerely hope that you know that there are people who trolls and you have the rights to totally neglect them in any ways you see fit, and there are peoples who support you sincerely, and you have the rights to share your feeling to them.. ah no homo here.. just trying to cherish you.. cheers..

hi phoenixoke and thx for your support :)

your question :

1) is a stand alone, work without old wis.(so u need to delete it if u have)

2) this new wis is TOTAL compatible with new DLC dawnguard ( i create it for this reason and this reason only , because the old file not work more , or work with very great ctd )

is alpha so

this WIS not have random encounter, i only modify random spawn in all the world.

this wis not have 1000 and more different enemies and enemis variations, is very little now because i rebuild to 0.

is a alpha 0.1

and in this WiS for now, Heroes and Villans not exist.

thanks for your reply.. yes, you were right, the old 4.6 wis ctd a lot.. even when i tried it as a lone mod. It still ctd ..

I would still use it though, i just hope you can improve your WiS at least to the villain and the heroes version, or something like Dark Rainbow, Golden Age implementation, but For now, SkyMoMod is enough for monsters immersion to me though they are lacking something like monster invasion to town. :)

• 3 weeks later...

Wars in Skyrim : fantasy world 4.7 ( BETA VERSION ' date=' not heroes and villains here , and many other freatures : but this version work with Dawnguard and is a stable version )

[/quote']

I tried this with Skyrim Redone and Monster mod. Right now my character is level 13. No CTDs, everything is working perfectly.

• 1 month later...

Hi Neonomide :)

thx for your post ' date=' you make me glad and give me a smile ;)

"My pal compared "the WIS drama" to Beethoven pulling out The Fifth. :-) "

:)

:D;)

[/quote']

Great to see you doing a update i am happy are doing some more Alex i am big i go to skyrim nexus just to see if you are posting anything are remove the file from hidden people want your mod so bad they put up files of your old work

• 2 weeks later...

Archived