Petite Body with HDT?

Kara

Hey all, long time no see!  I've gotten back into Skyrim recently and jumped on the HDT train, but the DD+ bodies that all have support for HDT don't really appeal to me, and I was wondering if there were any smaller breast sized bodies that are compatible with HDT physics?  I'm currently using the DreamGirlUNP body, but I'd prefer something around a B cup on the _0 scale.  Preferably UNP texture utilizing, but I'm not that pickly in reality, if need be I'll use CBBE if it supports it, I just don't know if it does and could use some help!

UNP TopModel is TBBP compatible so should work with HDT. But any of the HDT setups I've tried have made the breasts cave in to the chest when running forward. This happened with base UNP, too, but I've only tried it at lower weight and smaller breast sizes. Maybe TopModel with max breast size would work, but I haven't tried it.

UNP TopModel is TBBP compatible so should work with HDT. But any of the HDT setups I've tried have made the breasts cave in to the chest when running forward. This happened with base UNP, too, but I've only tried it at lower weight and smaller breast sizes. Maybe TopModel with max breast size would work, but I haven't tried it.

They look decent in their pictures but upon downloading they're definitely C cup+ models beyond the _0 weight

I use the HDT system with my Top Model body and have yet to have any problems though I do use the slider at 40 weight,  not 0...as already mentioned, Base UNP body also has a TBBP version which is compatible with the HTD physics as well, though i didn't use HDT with it... but... like Lother pointed out,  the universal body is just around the corner if you want to wait, I believe its in the testing phase as we speak :P

They look decent in their pictures but upon downloading they're definitely C cup+ models beyond the _0 weight

I use TopModel at 0-10 weight and it's maybe a B cup tops. And they wiggle really nice, too, just using TBBP animations.

I have several A-cup character's using HDT...to prevent crushing while walking forward when making the body in bodyslide (UNP bodyslide 4.0) use bbp physic's not TBBP that will prevent crushing and you'll get more of  a "small breast" jiggle instead of the giant bazoob worble

I just realized I could create a body in bodyslide using UNP sliders that has TBBP animations.  :cool:

You should call it a quasi-UNP body. It's still shaped differently (breasts and hips especially) and it's going to be of a lower poly count. And it will still need to use CBBE textures if I'm not mistaken.

I use a bouncy HDT mod becuase I usually play with UNP skinny or petite... putting Top Model on anything higher than 40 weight, Nikki will probably knock her self out ... not joking either!!! :-/  I get plenty of bounce even with 0-10 weight on UNP skinny... Petite, not so much but, it is there :) ... Here is my Nikki in UNP Skinny at 40 weight.

@ Lother; blabba's unibody shows great potential, I'll agree with that and I truly believe if he pulls it off... it will change the way we play and mod Skyrim. but as far is it being better than UNP, even slightly... remains to be seen.

post-25993-0-55268600-1396853252_thumb.jpg

post-25993-0-03283000-1396853261_thumb.jpg

post-25993-0-11724800-1396853271_thumb.jpg

post-25993-0-59507300-1396853280_thumb.jpg

post-25993-0-66038700-1396853292_thumb.jpg

Uhm. Technically is very superior to UNP, much higher vertex count and apparently UV maps are improved (it uses UNP uv maps). It's gonna have more versatility than CBBE (for bodyslide, due higher poly count), and also no more dislocated joints with poses/animations, much like Dreamgirl body I guess. And probably better hdt weighting too.

What does remains to be seen if it gets the proper success/appretiation and early conversions suport from modders :-/

Uhm. Technically is very superior to UNP, much higher vertex count and apparently UV maps are improved (it uses UNP uv maps). It's gonna have more versatility than CBBE (for bodyslide, due higher poly count), and also no more dislocated joints with poses/animations, much like Dreamgirl body I guess. And probably better hdt weighting too.

Technically... its a 7base with sliders... so its still a UNP family... he started out using cbbe but switched to the UNP body becuase of the better uv maps and higher poly counts... I know Lother... I follow that thread... WHEN... and IF he can get it to fit all body types then yes, he will have created a masterpiece and I will bow before the crazy little orange....until then... its an upgraded UNP :D and dream girl is also a UNP family, they used the UV maps.

lol... I agree with you on that last part.... thats the biggest question to any new body mod , Top Model has been out since September and it still has very little support... people just dont want to do TBBP armors for some unknown reason... i'm not a modder, so I dont know how difficult it is 

Nah Unibody has been made from scratch. It didn't started with cbbe or unp or whatever~

It has higher vertex count than CBBE or UNP and better UV (yes Vioxsis took UNP UVs cause wasn't so bad as CBBE's and it has to be one of the 2 because current textures availability but still UNP UV is bad too so he corrected it in Unibody).

I think Unibody's gonna have many armors soon cause it will really really easy to make conversion for it. It's blabba after all, master of unofficial guides and conversion references ^^

I like the lack of deformed shoulders. That's the only thing I don't like about UNP to be entirely honest. And that's only for certain animations as well. But once the Unibody is out and supported I'll be more than happy to give it a run and sing it's praises if it's as good as it ought to be.

Archived