2nd Person POV Games

Madisonx

I'm looking for recommendations for games that use the 2nd person, ie: 'you do this' as opposed to 'I do this' or 'she does this.' I find these kinds of games the most immersive since they do the best job of putting you into the action, from a text standpoint. I've played every text based AIF (adult interactive fiction) I can find, and I'm also trying mods now. I really like A Dance with Rogues for Neverwinter Nights, but the use of 1st POV for the text makes me feel separate from the action.

Any recommendations? I've been enjoying Corruption of Champions, but the increase of furry content isn't my thing. There are also some great games still coming out in the various AIF communities.

I prefer female PCs, but I also enjoy male. I like most content, but love bdsm, force fantasies, prostitution, and other 'dark' content.

I think the various Japanese games are the main area I haven't mined, and I want to be sure that the games are up my alley before spending time trying to get them running.

Archived