Add HDT to Calyps's Anal Beads ?

shedidwhat

I hate Requests but here I go :(

I would love to add HDT to Calyps's anal beads and tails ( http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/24421 )

but I can't understand how HDT works.

converting meshes and freehand weightpainting meshes in max is easy.

I have made my own UNP Base TBBP by freehand heightpainting and converted armors for its use.

( still has small gaps at the neck,hands so I have not uploaded it yet )

but HDT Physic's is intimidating.

If someone would be willing to HDT Calyps's anal beads I and probably many others would be greatful

or if someone was willing to answer many stupid questions from me I would be greatful.

stupid question #1

in order to do this would I have to add new bones (anal bones) ?

depends on what 'effect' your going after.

If for example you want a 'opening/closing' effect, then nope I don't think it's possible with HDT plugin as it stands right now.

If you just want it to 'dangle' while it's stuck 'outside' then actually quite simple, and yes new bone would need to be added.

Add a ball and socket constraint and you should be good to go. I just dunno if that's the 'style' of the mesh though.

TBH, once you get the hang of it, and if you can skin it correctly, probably be a 20 min job for 1 mesh. Maybe a bit longer for testing and getting good physics values.

Yeap, new bones + ball and socket constraint should do the trick.

Just need to skin it, once the xml is made to your liking, if the meshes are all roughly the same then that 1 xml + rig setup you do can do all the meshes and you could get it done fairly easily. Just need to test for weirdness.

Archived