Sexlab performance and the amount of scripts

Caturday

Hello!

As we've been made aware by Ashal scripty mod can potentionally ruin the syncronization of sexlab animations.

So how is it for you guys?

How many script heavy mods can you install before animations go wrong.

Do Mods count that only run scripts when youre using the mod, or only scripts that run all the time.

Questions and questions!

I demand answers! =3

(Im especially asking cause I wanna install a nice home mod, but most of em have so many scripts nowadays q.q)

Hello!

As we've been made aware by Ashal scripty mod can potentionally ruin the syncronization of sexlab animations.

So how is it for you guys?

How many script heavy mods can you install before animations go wrong.

Do Mods count that only run scripts when youre using the mod, or only scripts that run all the time.

Questions and questions!

I demand answers! =3

(Im especially asking cause I wanna install a nice home mod, but most of em have so many scripts nowadays q.q)

You will mostly be affected by mods that have heavy scripts constantly running like "wet and cold" for example. Mods that only pull from a script when what ever that mod does when it activates generally won't slow you down too much since they start and stop for limited times during gameplay.

How many you can use at once before it breaks would depend on your system that your playing on. Better PC = more you can run at once

Your home mod probably wouldn't be that script heavy it may contain a lot of scripts but there probably only used when you open a container and what-not.

What shane4244 said. The better your system the more of them you can run. I tend to avoid running to many heavy scripted mods that run all the time like Wet and Cold which I do use. For the ones that only run when needed they are less of a issue unless on some odd chance you run into a time when it triggers several of them.

That happened with me once, long story but my character was naked so arousal was running, I was fighting some thugs, a dragon swooped in, I lost the fight to the thugs. All of this was triggering wet and cold which always run and some others, arousal for the naked, frostfall getting cold for being naked, submit for losing the fight, run for your lives(the dragon version) for some locals nearby. it caused problems for me. That so far has been the only time it has come up, so scripts that don't run all the time is not normally a issue.

I'm considering going through my load order and seeing exactly how many sl mods tie in to aroused, I'm pretty sure I have most of the things it deals with covered by other mods and I've never been overly satisfied with the debuffs you get.  Seeing as it is one of the few mods that always runs and it affects every npc it might be worth trying to live without for a bit as a test.

-edit- oh, so everything related to devious devices needs it. whelp

Archived