Dragonplate helmet fix and alternate masked version (Fixed esp)

File Name: Dragonplate helmet fix and alternate masked version (Fixed esp)

File Submitter: Silvermetal

File Submitted: 31 Mar 2014

File Category: Armor & Clothing

You know... it bugs me to see bugging bugs that bug me that don't seem to bug others so they fix the bugging bug... therefore, I fix those bugs... how bugging...

Most Khajiit players may have noticed problems with helmets such as shrouded hoods and dragonplate helm. One day, a guy from nexus posted a fix (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/7084/?) plus an alternate masked version which is pretty cool.... BUT, although it worked fine, when running BOSS a red message appeared stating that the mod was corrupt and should not be used... but why not?

Well, apart from a couple of ITMs, it had a wild edit (it edited Worldspace: Tamriel, obviously a very wild edit) and fixing it was too easy, so I did it... BUT (yeah, again) BOSS still said it was corrupted D: so I made the mod myself, from scratch, with the same name and (guess what?) BOSS said once again it was corrupted :dodgy:

So what I found out (probably should have figured out sooner, derp) is that BOSS always thought it was the same mod because of the name, it didn't (and doesn't) do any kind of scan. So I added a "+" to the name of the fixed mod and voilá! No more bugging red message, my eyes were at peace...

TL;DR fixed dirty and wild edits and had to rename file for BOSS' to understand the difference

For this thing to work, you need the original mod (the version WITH the masked helm) and replace it's esp with this one (the version without the masked helm doesn't have any problems)

download.png
Click here to download this file