Fake First Person?

jesdexter

Dosn't help my already random ctds wich happen every 1-5 miuts of gameplay not even the 4gb patch nor the official fixes it : /

I feel for you, sorry for the armor issues. Will try to fix them, promised. Yeah, this game eats Video Ram and CPU performance for breakfast.

I can confirm the crash with Killer Keos skimpy CBBE V2 Armor set however mine is the normal CBBE.

EDIT: Scratch that - I reinstalled the mod and cleaned out all the 1st person armors other than the ones that you provide and the game still crashes.

I don't understand what you mean. Your game is messed up since you installed the mod, you now reinstalled it and it's still messed up? Is that right? Have you try to load an savegame made before the mod was installed?

I followed every ctd tut, fix, snowelf blood i could find and something worked I am not sure what but it did. I would try out your mod again but iz scared to death of more ctds even if they are as removable as your mod I just cant take them neither can my keyboard :s

maybe when the cs kit comes out you can try what they did in oblivion for imersive 1ts person and thats make the character invisable and spawn an npc over the pcwich would do all the animations removing the need for first person models for custom meshes(hopefuly keeping sliders size intact because I am sure there will be nice mods using it to a much larger advantage once the cs kit is out)

Oh god, I can't even play in first-person with half the weapon mods I use, because two-handed anime swords do /not/ look comfortable in the first-person view. They actually look rather...odd, because you swap to third-person and you're dragging the blade behind you like it's really heavy, and when you go back to first-person you're holding it up with both hands in what has to be murder on your wrists. Maybe if there was a way to change first-person holding animations so it doesn't get so crammed when you're trying to explore. Even with a sword and a shield I have to keep putting my weapons away so I can see half of what I'm looking at, despite not being in combat.

Oh god' date=' I can't even play in first-person with half the weapon mods I use, because two-handed anime swords do /not/ look comfortable in the first-person view. They actually look rather...odd, because you swap to third-person and you're dragging the blade behind you like it's really heavy, and when you go back to first-person you're holding it up with both hands in what has to be murder on your wrists. Maybe if there was a way to change first-person holding animations so it doesn't get so crammed when you're trying to explore. Even with a sword and a shield I have to keep putting my weapons away so I can see half of what I'm looking at, despite not being in combat.

[/quote']

weapon in nose syndrom its a commen side effect of playing a tes game

Archived