Fake First Person?

jesdexter

I hate the animations in first person who rams their sword in to their nose while looking around?

There is a mod for a fake first person on horses is there any way to make one for normal stuff? If so how would I or someone else or would someone already have such a thing made? Posibly with a way to still see your body when you look down so you get that real feel that you are the character.

is there anyway you can make yourself taller in first person while using your mod?

yes' date=' you can edit the 1stperson skeleton nif. This can be done very easy by changing the "Z" value of the NPC LookNODE

[/quote']

yes but with your mod wouldnt my body be the same size as everyone else just floating in the air?

yes but with your mod wouldnt my body be the same size as everyone else just floating in the air?

Could be' date=' but it should also be possible to increase the size of the 1st person skeleton at all.

[/quote']

there is a mod on nexus that makes you seem taller in first person,but your weapons are cramed in your face still as if you where still short. so it leads me to belive that they didn't move just the camera they moves the entire thing up arm bones and all.

there is a mod on nexus that makes you seem taller in first person' date='but your weapons are cramed in your face still as if you where still short. so it leads me to belive that they didn't move just the camera they moves the entire thing up arm bones and all.

[/quote']

I guess that is what it does...

During the last weeks I found out that the game handles the 1sp person point of view specially. As I placed the characters body, the camera was somewhere between the lags, but in the same hight as any NPCs head (Without flying). I had to move the hole skeleton down (from 120 to 65) or something like this, to catch the original viewpoint. And I don't stuck in the ground now... Thats kind of strange I know, but thats how it is. I think increasing the skeletons size would help you out.

there is a mod on nexus that makes you seem taller in first person' date='but your weapons are cramed in your face still as if you where still short. so it leads me to belive that they didn't move just the camera they moves the entire thing up arm bones and all.

[/quote']

I guess that is what it does...

During the last weeks I found out that the game handles the 1sp person animations specially. As I placed the characters body, the camera was somewhere between the lags, but in the same hight as any NPCs head. I had to move the hole skeleton down (from 120 to 65) or something like this, to catch the original viewpoint. I think increasing the skeletons size would help you out.

wen you get all this done mind making one compatible with bbp in several sizes of tall? i normaly hang out on the 1.40 scales

wen you get all this done mind making one compatible with bbp in several sizes of tall? i normaly hang out on the 1.40 scales

The mod will use the original body meshes first. I won't make different versions for different body replacer mods. It's not needed anyways.

As there are tons of these mods, there will be a description how to use custom body meshes (Its pretty easy and most necessary for custom armors and clothes, too)

There will also be a description how to change the camera position and characters height for a personal fit.

The mod will use the original body meshes first. I won't make different versions for different body replacer mods. It's not needed anyways.

As there are tons of these mods' date=' there will be a description how to use custom body meshes (Its pretty easy and most necessary for custom armors and clothes, too)

There will also be a description how to change the camera position and characters height for a personal fit.

[/quote']

Yay o:

um its Killer Keos Skimpy CBBE V2 Armor Set http://www.skyrimnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=3654 silly huge and i made sure i did the right files just like you said

The files are in early alpha state, there are tons of bugs and problems, I know that. Reporting by a lot of people now, there are heavy issues with armor replacers. However, I tested it with 4,5 custom armors and it worked fine, so I didn't expect such an amount of problems :P

There is a problem with the "SkitBones" which renders some armor buggie and cause nasty CTD errors with other mods here and there...

I hope there is a way to fix this with the skeleton.

I will test the files you linked, but can't promise a fast solution...

Archived