Shitty modder needs help adjusting hes race to match SLFramework

Hey ppz, me and a dudett made a race mode, now i am no artist and she made all the models and textures, i am sposed to make the race work with SLFramework, i managed to create the custom race and i got the ActorTypeNpc in the Object-charatcher-race, the skeleton is unique sized(A tad taller than nordrace apparently), tho i have no idea why adult animation are not working using SLFramework, and before you ask yes i did try to use matchmaker and just to simply run them inter-actively with other puppet.npcs (aka guards in the testing room,etc) now i am really bad at this creationkit thing, i am doing this as a favor to a friend and i would love some help (I will also release the Custom race mod onto the releases)

So why in hell does RaceA does not interact with Whiterunguard?

Since no one else has responded yet I am going to take a guess. I know you need xp32 skeleton to work or you need to do custom animations like some animators are doing for things like trolls etc. So does your race use that skeleton? If not that could be your issue.

Or I could be completely wrong, either way hopefully someone who actually knows about this stuff can respond and help you.

Since no one else has responded yet I am going to take a guess. I know you need xp32 skeleton to work or you need to do custom animations like some animators are doing for things like trolls etc. So does your race use that skeleton? If not that could be your issue.

Or I could be completely wrong, either way hopefully someone who actually knows about this stuff can respond and help you.

Thank you, solved.

Archived