[help]Ctd for no reason (i think)

therelolord

Yea i have no idea why i ctd, i just clean reinstalled everything after a little pc problem with my hdd.

However everything works fine all mods and tools should be up2date but i ctd for no reason.

Loadorder:

GameMode=Skyrim

Skyrim.esm=1
Update.esm=1
Dawnguard.esm=1
HearthFires.esm=1
Dragonborn.esm=1
ApachiiHair.esm=1
RaceCompatibility.esm=1
TCRA.esm=1
hdtHighHeel.esm=1
SexLab.esm=1
SexLabAroused.esm=1
ZaZAnimationPack.esm=1
Devious Devices - Integration.esm=1
Devious Devices - Assets.esm=1
Unicorn.esm=1
SexLabNudeCreatures.esp=1
SexLabDefeat.esp=1
RaceMenu.esp=1
RaceMenuPlugin.esp=1
SkyUI.esp=1
FlameAtronachArmor.esp=1
FullBootForKKSA.esp=1
Devious Deviants.esp=1
DeviousRegulations.esp=1
ImmersiveFP.esp=1
zzLSAR_Clothes.esp=1
PrivateNeeds.esp=1
FemaleWerewolf.esp=1
FNISspells.esp=1
Tribal Tattoo Overlays.esp=1
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp=1
CharacterMakingExtender.esp=1
EnhancedCharacterEdit.esp=1
Catlike Khajiit + NPCs.esp=1
Catlike Khajiit.esp=1
DeviouslyHelpless.esp=1
SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp=1
SexLabWerewolves.esp=1
BeastRaceArmors.esp=1
mslDeviousCaptures.esp=1

I also include my Papyrus thing, i deleted it, started the game and not even after 1 minute of gameplay it chrashed again -.- theres not much in it. Papyrus.0.rar

I hope someone can find the misstake i did somewhere ._. i cant find it.

Ok i tryed a bit around and found this out: it chrashes always on the same spot.

When i start as hunter by AlternateStart it ctds, and when im getting near this point where i would start (normaly at the ritual stones) it also ctds.

i changed the load order that those 2 nude creatures are together, and had the beast extras.

It loads perfectly fine etc. but as soon i get near that point i get ctd.

So what could this be? i have NO graphical mods or mods that change meshes at this point and i think none of my mods would change something thats is in this point.

I mean i had these mods before my hdd problem and everything worked fine so whats going on now O.o.

PS:

Ok nope forget that just ctd after i wanted to be a patron of the riverwood inn -.-

Ps2:

Ok played a bit around, downloaded an old race compability changed the load order a bit and disabled the Khajit stuff.

And now i was able to play at least longer then just 1 minute and was able to cross my "ctd border" will play later again and see if it worked.

I saw your oder list.  Sexlab nude creatures needs to go together, as well as beast armor.  You are missing gone's bestiality extra mod since using Sexlab nude creatures. Also, alternate start mod is buggy and sometimes causing CTD's.

I actually get around the issues with Alternate start by using the Racemenu Prechache killer. Apparently it Skyrim tries to load all options at once instead of making a queue. 

Lucky7 - I have race menu precache killer mod and still had CTD's with alternate start. When I uninstall it, CTD's stopped.

therelolord - I think that you Kjhait meshes interfere with bestiality animation pack too. Also, if you have CTD's on the same spor, it is a Skyrim's bug. Like I have CTD's whenever fast traveling to Solitude or entering one cave.

As this is only affecting certain locations, it's likely that something is corrupt (an NPC, container, door, the list goes on). This can happen due to a mod, or just by nature (code can be random at times).

Because you saved your game with this error, every time you load your game you are loading the corrupted object again.. and crashing again. I would recommend waiting for cells to respawn. There may also be commands to force a cell to "clean" itself. If this doesn't work, then a mod is probably consistently re-creating the error and you should walk through your modlist and test each one. Or use Skyrim safe cleaner mod from Nexus.

The hardest and longest way is to uncheck all mods and enable them one by one to see which one is causing CZD's.

Well i tried a lot around so far even those unofficial patches but nothing worked

But what i dont understand, before my hdd problem i had the !same! mods and even more and no ctd but now after a fresh install everything is fucked up.

What i noticed, i managed to get up to helgen and get the adventures note but when i go down, this one camp where you start when you choose that youre camping in the woods is not there and when i enter the cave where ralvof is i get a ctd in the loadingscreen too.

Also when i start a new game as "camping in the woods" it ctds after few seconds in the loading screen.

I even delted my skyrim folder in my documents to test it but it also ctds with new prefs and a new game.

So basicly some stuff dosent get load and causes a ctd or am i wrong?

Well now im going to try the disable all and enable it one by one thing -.-

Ok i think i found what caused them, it was not alternate start or any sexlab mod, it was Killer keos unpb armor.

After reinstalling skyrim and putting only basc mods it happend again on the SAME spots.

It always ctd when a female killer keos thing was loaded ( when i start as camper you get one but not when you start in an inn) and in riverwood is no female with an armor of this mod so yea no ctd.

So i deleted killer kreos, did all bodymods new etc. then reinstalled it and BAM no ctd. (but i really dont know what i have fixxed by just reinstall in an other order)

Even when i walked in the cave where ralov is.(and as i remember on top of it at the castle where you normaly go in, is a dead person it could be male or female and it seems that it was a female)

After playing few minutes and warping around no ctd for testing.

I think i finally found this piece of **** that caused those ctds.

And if it happens again next time, i know at least it has to do something with sexlab mods. ( i still have some mouses left i can throw against my wall)

Thanks for the help ^^

Ok i think i found what caused them, it was not alternate start or any sexlab mod, it was Killer keos unpb armor.

After reinstalling skyrim and putting only basc mods it happend again on the SAME spots.

It always ctd when a female killer keos thing was loaded ( when i start as camper you get one but not when you start in an inn) and in riverwood is no female with an armor of this mod so yea no ctd.

So i deleted killer kreos, did all bodymods new etc. then reinstalled it and BAM no ctd. (but i really dont know what i have fixxed by just reinstall in an other order)

Even when i walked in the cave where ralov is.(and as i remember on top of it at the castle where you normaly go in, is a dead person it could be male or female and it seems that it was a female)

After playing few minutes and warping around no ctd for testing.

I think i finally found this piece of **** that caused those ctds.

And if it happens again next time, i know at least it has to do something with sexlab mods. ( i still have some mouses left i can throw against my wall)

Thanks for the help ^^

I'm glad you solved the problem.

Archived