Chargen Extension Head Export not working

Silver Wolf

So I decide to make my character a NPC follower, I made her face using racemenu and facegen, but the problem is something wrong with exporting the head, the exported file keep showing nothing to merge and empty while open with nifskope, the face I saved by using SPF and export from creation kit still show up. Tried everything, but still cant get it to work, really frustrated :( anyone can help ?

p/s: Sorry for my bad English

post-34001-0-65655800-1395411345_thumb.jpg

So I decide to make my character a NPC follower, I made her face using racemenu and facegen, but the problem is something wrong with exporting the head, the exported file keep showing nothing to merge and empty while open with nifskope

Check the filesize, it should be larger than the head mesh, plus the hair mesh size. It shouldn't be empty, probably just corrupt or your nif.xml is missing the required info. If you've installed FaceLight you'll need to uninstall that (I don't know if it comes with ECE? It really shouldn't as its problematic) you should also unequip any gear before exporting as occasionally that can be dragged along as well. Face Light attaches an NiPointLight to the player and when you export the head it drags some extra info that the game creates that NifSkope can't handle. It's possible to recover the exported head, but it's much easier to just install the mod that's breaking it.

Archived