[mod idea req] lethal dick powers

King of tentacle

hey i have an idea for a mod that i was wondering if anyone has any ideas on how to make this happen

what i'm thinking is a mod that gives the dragonborn's dick powers something along the lines of piconjo from newgrounds.com or lord esedess from the hentai nightmare campus or maybe ejaculating thu'um possibly causing your partners head pop clean off from the it basically sex resulting in violent gore splattered death of the kind found in early nineties hardcore anime/hentai any way let me know if anyone knows how to pull this off i will try to see what i can do on my own i'll admit i'm not very good at modding so in other words help and advice is appreciated thanks in advance 

p.s. maybe schlongs of skyrim could be used i don't know though?

This would need 2 sets of effects (one for the "ejaculation" and one for the blood) and probably an animation that makes it more believable to work well. In the basics though it just needs a script that causes decapitation of the passive partner during sex. There are decapitation spells in Nexus, maybe you could use this as an offset for your idea.

I think it is pretty clear already what you want, and by simply finding out how the decapitation spells work and add the effect to the last stage of the animation. You might want to ask someone who knows how exactly SexLab worksw to do the latter one.

Archived