how do i get Bestiality Animations to work?

alienwarfighter

i installed the mod and i dont know how to get it to work?

i went to the giant and i thought he would just pick me up and have sex but he just killed me 

so how do i get it to work?

btw theres mo mcm for the bestiality animation for some reason is that ok?

Beastiality animations is a resource not a mod you need to install one of the mods that support creatures in the SexLab download section. If I have misunderstood which mod your currently using to trigger the animations then please share which one so we can help.

i went to the giant and i thought he would just pick me up and have sex but he just killed me 

Beastiality animations is a resource not a mod you need to install one of the mods that support creatures in the SexLab download section. If I have misunderstood which mod your currently using to trigger the animations then please share which one so we can help.

i did the GenerateFNISforUsers and i do have loverslab and defeat seem to work fine but i have no idea how i can have sex with other creature what do i do?

i did the GenerateFNISforUsers and i do have loverslab and defeat seem to work fine but i have no idea how i can have sex with other creature what do i do?

Number one you need to enable creatures under the SexLab MCM menu. Number Two read the Fricken OP or main post for the mod on how defeat works.

Dude, you realize LL doesn't work like google, right? There's no reason for you to start a new topic every time you hit a snag with your installation. Spend some time reading the stuff on the site. 

Unless of course your point is to aggravate people - then you're doing a fine job.

sounds like you missed the aktivate creature animation in mcm from sexlab.

Archived