CTD After Creating Female Character

Anemous

Hello! I recently decided to play Skyrim again and I've installed mods from both Skyrim Nexus and here on LoversLab but I'm having trouble. When I create a female character my game crashes to the desktop immediately after I name her. It doesn't happen at all with a male character. I use BOSS for my load order and I've gotten a Papyrus log but have no clue what any of it means.

Here's a screenshot of my load order:

post-64364-0-62233300-1395145860_thumb.jpg

My currently installed mods:

post-64364-0-38952500-1395145866_thumb.jpg

And my Papyrus file (had to .RAR it because it said I couldn't upload .log files):

Papyrus.0.rar

I would greatly appreciate any help and if I need to post any other info to help figure out the problem just let me know. I imagine I probably screwed up and have a mod or two that are incompatible. =/

Oh and I have the newest version of Skyrim and my SKSE is the newest current build (1.6.16).

Why do you have both UNP and UNPB bodies installed? You only need one of them and not both. Judging by the bodies in that list you only need the UNPB to get (T)BBP action going.

Also, you need to be sure of the order in which you're installing the body and skeleton when you use NMM or do manual installs. You need to add the body then the skeleton (and allow overwrites) then add the (T)BBP animations. Also be sure about what options you pick while installing the UNPB body since it has skeleton options included with it.

Your papyrus logs lend me to believe that SoS UNP wasn't installed properly or it is not functioning because of the order the skeleton and body were installed (or overwrites allowed).

Try uninstalling both bodies, the XPMS skeleton and SoS (all forms). Then install only the UNPB body (being sure to check the option where you have your own custom skeleton), then installing XPMS (allowing all overwrites to UNPB), then installing SoS and SoS UNP (again allowing overwrites). This should work. I've used this myself and this worked for me.

These days I use Mod Organizer instead on NMM and it doesn't matter what order I install them in. ;) All I have to do is move them up or down in the left pane and it gives me the virtual overwrites I need to make things work. Something to think about.

That worked! I had both UNP and UNPB installed because I thought UNPB was more of an add-on type of mod that needed the files from UNP to work (obviously I was wrong). I also didn't even check the option that says I have my own skeleton when installing UNPB before so that didn't help much either. I'll definitely look into Mod Organizer, sounds like it's much simpler using that.

Thanks so much for your help! =)

Archived