Creation kit january: What to expect ?

spiritquazus

What do you expect the most out of the CK ?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. What do you expect the most out of the CK ?

• Previous bethesda game mod ports
    • New homes/cities/dwellings
    • Kinky Followers and mariage candidates
    • Sexrim !
    • Other

I'd love a Shoujo port, although I prefer the FO3 version over the NV one. I'm also hoping for Skyrim versions of the bondage pose mods. (Sorry, is my kink showing? :P)

That aside, though, I'm expecting plenty of homes, gear, and new/tweaked races.

I'm personally just really missing all the pose mods like Goma and such. I take a ton of screenshots. I will also be happy to be able to easily place new armors and clothing in the game without having to jump through all sorts of different tools to do so.

I don't expect really anything to change when the CK is out. All we ever use the CK for is the following: easy way of making and editing ESP (which can be done in FOMM), change world/npc/items (also can be done with FOMM), and easier access to where things are sold at (also can be done in FOMM, but is a pain). Now probably the largest impact the Ck will have is to mods that want to alter the world, or make new quests. This is what I "expect", what I hope would be something different than morrowind/oblivion in terms of a CK.

I keep hearing modders saying "i'm going to wait for the CK before I start", and I just laugh. Again all CK allows is a nice way to organize stuff, at least from my experience. Its not going to show them the backside of how bethseda made the game, or any of the coding. Modders are still going to have to use nifskope, photoshop/gimp, and a 3d program to do most of the work.

What I'm largely looking forward to is some nice custom races, and custom quests. That I cannot utterly wait for. What blows my mind even further, is I figured this kind of stuff would be impossible without the CK, yet again he proved me wrong:

[video=youtube]

Archived