"What mod is this ?"

Here's a youtube link to just one of many of the videos' date=' lol, this is the bad apple dance, and music!!!

this is the one I'm tryin to hunt down, lol, but again, everywhere says casualmods.net, but tht place dont exist, lol!!!

[/quote']

This may be the one you're looking for I'm not sure

Download

Apparently this is the person who owned the casualmods.net site probably gonna catch some shit for saying this but he seems like a bit of a selfish prick to me :dodgy:

The following was translated from a comment by the poster of this ->

All references to Letitbit - WORKING! And enough of this. Perezalivok other exchangers WILL NOT. Someone worried about my problems with traffic, when I asked for help? No? Well, do not complain about the inconvenience. All links to Letitbit are WORKABLE!!! And enough of this one. I'll NOT UPLOAD mod to other sources. Did someone helped me when my site almost "died", due the rising of traffic and I asked about donation? No? Sorry, I'm not have reasons to help anyone.

Anyone know what this armor is? I've been looking around for a bit and haven't had any luck. Saw the pic of the armor from here: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/20741/

The Pic in your attachment I swear it looks like a retextured/modified version of Isabella armor from Dragon Age 2 or maybe I'm just crazy. It could be a mash up of different armors somebody skilled in armor editing with a program like 3ds max or something that can modify .nif (meshes) files' date=' remove or even add things to existing meshes.

It may be retex or modified version of this

Lady Keaira

English .esp (by mefi75)

The only cross necklace that comes to mind is the one in

Lady Jewelry

lol I couldn't resist after reading some of the Kris†a ™' blog

Machine Translated from Russian:

"Kris†a ™: In the future all of my fashion can be found only on MG or a different loversah and other pirate-left websites."

Yeah because I'm so sure everything on modgames.net has the original modders permission to be there :rolleyes:

The Pic in your attachment I swear it looks like a retextured/modified version of Isabella armor from Dragon Age 2

I was beginning to think it could be something that's unreleased, and I also see the resemblance to Isabella's outfit with the top and the left arm straps, but there is only 2 strings in the bra area, and the shoulders straps arn't as wide when compared to isabella's. The corset with leather belts look pretty awesome in the pic and what the heck glove is that o.O. There's also a cross necklace.

any bros want to help me out? i'm looking for the hair in both these and the eye mod from the first... assuming its not a modified/tweaked version of a different mod.

TRUSTINALL.jpg

4499180-1342768424.png

not a bro, but pic one: the hair is from oblivion hair pack on nexus, the eyes are a custom fiddle by me, sorry i dun't recall the mods involved anymore :huh:

Anyone know what this armor is? I've been looking around for a bit and haven't had any luck. Saw the pic of the armor from here: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/20741/

The Pic in your attachment I swear it looks like a retextured/modified version of Isabella armor from Dragon Age 2 or maybe I'm just crazy. It could be a mash up of different armors somebody skilled in armor editing with a program like 3ds max or something that can modify .nif (meshes) files' date=' remove or even add things to existing meshes.

It may be retex or modified version of this

Lady Keaira

English .esp (by mefi75)

The only cross necklace that comes to mind is the one in

Lady Jewelry

lol I couldn't resist after reading some of the Kris†a ™' blog

Machine Translated from Russian:

"Kris†a ™: In the future all of my fashion can be found only on MG or a different loversah and other pirate-left websites."

Yeah because I'm so sure everything on modgames.net has the original modders permission to be there :rolleyes:

Amaaaazing, thats it! Great find, very much appreciated, thank you!!

Here's a youtube link to just one of many of the videos' date=' lol, this is the bad apple dance, and music!!!

this is the one I'm tryin to hunt down, lol, but again, everywhere says casualmods.net, but tht place dont exist, lol!!!

[/quote']

Download

Apparently this is the person who owned the casualmods.net site probably gonna catch some shit for saying this but he seems like a bit of a selfish prick to me :dodgy:

All references to Letitbit - WORKING! And enough of this. Perezalivok other exchangers WILL NOT. Someone worried about my problems with traffic, when I asked for help? No? Well, do not complain about the inconvenience. All links to Letitbit are WORKABLE!!! And enough of this one. I'll NOT UPLOAD mod to other sources. Did someone helped me when my site almost "died", due the rising of traffic and I asked about donation? No? Sorry, I'm not have reasons to help anyone.

Thx so much, I'm downloading it now to check it out, lol, I really appreciate it, hopefully it is it, and yea tht dude, did'nt sound very nice there, lol!!!

[/quote']

Download

That was it dude, THX SO MUCH, I've been tryin to get tht dance, for over a month now, lol, thx so much again, rly appreciate it!!!

Hey guys!

I reinstalled my Skyrim today and can't find some plugins. I really need to find "Lethal Majesty" but search always leave me with ANK version of this armor (it have VERY pale skin). Skin texture for this armor is located in "...\textures\characters\imperial\female\footfemale.dds". Maybe someone have normal, more darker version of this texture?

9722.jpg

Can someone tell me which body mod is this?

Rest of pics is here -> Eelog

Yeah!! I'm asking the same thing!! We must find this body mod' date=' please!!

[/quote']

Reckon someone downloaded that armour, opened it in nifskope, removed everything except the body, and saved it as female body?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Side note

I got these body and face textures a few pages back, still cant find the hand textures, anyone help a brother out?

post-24534-13597877205874_thumb.jpg