"What mod is this ?"

I'm actually trying to make this armor.

48150.jpg

13638-1-1332854717.jpg

But sadly the pants are in the way' date='does anyone have a no pants version or know a tutorial on how to remove them?

[/quote']

Yeah i tried to make this in 3dsmax myself by removing the body and adding the full cbbe body. You need to add a body because there is nothing under the pants. But the BSDismemberSkinInstance always gets messed up during export if i removed polygons. But well, iam on a total basic level of 3d stuff.

Yeah pretty much what happened to me,added the unp body since I had to do less work with it and it always screwed up when exporting.

Well guys first post here, heya by the way LL rocks!!

So I was looking into this and figured it shouldn't be to bad to do. A few issues but I got it working for UNP (got a couple clipping issues will work on it abit fine tuning and such). A few requirements because I didnt ask permissions as far as I know this is allowed if not let me know and I will get rid of links, All credits to original authors of meshes and textures I just moved things around to make it all work together I in no way take credit for this mashup.

Steps to install:

1- download and install Ritter Armor for UNP

2- download and install textures only from Memeru Outfit

3- download and install textures only from Osare Panty UNP

4- download and drop into data folder say yes to overwrites

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?8c6bhy131tub67c

Credits to Kurese for Ritter Armor meshes and textures, Anano for skirt and panty meshes and textures. Nightasy for his tutorials that let me do this. And whoever did the original mashup to duplicate for you guys.

Merry Xmas folks Enjoy :)

Edit: updated with new mediafire link...fixed most clipping issues.

Edit 2: Updated mediafire link for fix 2.

48150.jpg

13638-1-1332854717.jpg

But sadly the pants are in the way' date='does anyone have a no pants version or know a tutorial on how to remove them?

[/quote']

Yeah i tried to make this in 3dsmax myself by removing the body and adding the full cbbe body. You need to add a body because there is nothing under the pants. But the BSDismemberSkinInstance always gets messed up during export if i removed polygons. But well, iam on a total basic level of 3d stuff.

Yeah pretty much what happened to me,added the unp body since I had to do less work with it and it always screwed up when exporting.

So I was looking into this and figured it shouldn't be to bad to do. A few issues but I got it working for UNP (got a couple clipping issues will work on it abit fine tuning and such). A few requirements because I didnt ask permissions as far as I know this is allowed if not let me know and I will get rid of links, All credits to original authors of meshes and textures I just moved things around to make it all work together I in no way take credit for this mashup.

Steps to install:

http://www.mediafire.com/?scyg7m706v4lozk

Credits to Kurese for Ritter Armor meshes and textures, Anano for skirt and panty meshes and textures. Nightasy for his tutorials that let me do this. And whoever did the original mashup to duplicate for you guys.

Oh wow thanks,I was losing my mind over it xD ended up making this one instead using Nifskope.

53113.jpg

but it's kinda annoying how most hairs clip with the outfit. Been looking for the hair in the picture but haven't found it.

48150.jpg

13638-1-1332854717.jpg

[/quote']

Steps to install:

Oh wow thanks,I was losing my mind over it xD ended up making this one instead using Nifskope.

53113.jpg

but it's kinda annoying how most hairs clip with the outfit. Been looking for the hair in the picture but haven't found it.

Two options:

1:Find a hair that does not clip ( you have been trying )

2:Remove the part of the helmet mesh that clips with the hair.

I would go for 2.

48150.jpg

13638-1-1332854717.jpg

[/quote']

Steps to install:

Hah yes that mesh works :P cheers mate.

You're welcome.

I'm actaully looking for something myself..

Anyone seen these warpaints before? Link to the nexus has been taken down for some reason.

This was asked before, but I hadn't sorted my folders out in a while. Never saw if this was answered either, but seeing as its christmas I went digging as I knew I had it somewhere, I just had to find it.

Well I did :D

http://www.mediafire.com/?5mwuhn8jfkq8pk5

(side note thanks to everyone here answering questions and giving links to mods, I can't thank you enough. Happy whatever holiday you celebrate.)

You're welcome.

I'm actaully looking for something myself..

Anyone seen these warpaints before? Link to the nexus has been taken down for some reason.

This was asked before' date=' but I hadn't sorted my folders out in a while. Never saw if this was answered either, but seeing as its christmas I went digging as I knew I had it somewhere, I just had to find it.

Well I did :D

http://www.mediafire.com/?5mwuhn8jfkq8pk5

(side note thanks to everyone here answering questions and giving links to mods, I can't thank you enough. Happy whatever holiday you celebrate.)

[/quote']

Thanks for finding! Merry christmas~ :3

48150.jpg

13638-1-1332854717.jpg

[/quote']

Steps to install:

Nice vidar730,

Ok i did what you says, install Ritter Armor for UNP, Memeru Outfit, Osare Panty UNP and the top is just too gloss, did you change the gloss or what do i need? check my SS

post-4664-13597881893369_thumb.jpg

48150.jpg

13638-1-1332854717.jpg

[/quote']

Steps to install:

Nice vidar730,

Ok i did what you says, install Ritter Armor for UNP, Memeru Outfit, Osare Panty UNP and the top is just too gloss, did you change the gloss or what do i need? check my SS

Probably your ENB,are you using the steel retex? http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/14055 I will post my character once I'm done with the mashup.

>Elhaym

I used the one with the original meshes and it doesnt has gloss with my enb on. My SS on original meshes with no gloss. Maybe I need a new esp for vidar730's meshes?

Well no idea where the gloss came from have never seen that before, try this one changed a few things so shader flags etc matches original. http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?8c6bhy131tub67c If that doesnt fix it I am at a loss sorry looks fine in my game but could be my enb or ini settings, not sure exactly lol, on the other hand if anyone knows where the gloss came from let me know thanks!

>Elhaym

I used the one with the original meshes and it doesnt has gloss with my enb on. My SS on original meshes with no gloss. Maybe I need a new esp for vidar730's meshes?

Well no idea where the gloss came from have never seen that before' date=' try this one changed a few things so shader flags etc matches original. http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?8c6bhy131tub67c If that doesnt fix it I am at a loss sorry looks fine in my game but could be my enb or ini settings, not sure exactly lol, on the other hand if anyone knows where the gloss came from let me know thanks!

[/quote']

Thanks for the update v2, vidar730.

It has no gloss now. My SS :)

post-4664-13597881895353_thumb.jpg