"What mod is this ?"

hello after update to dawnguard i start have a few freeses and ctd i read a few forums and bla,bla bla

mi solution asuming you have all instaled and updated:

-unpack the dawnguard bsa and put all the files in your data directory allow yes to all overwrite. (unpacker at bottom)

-delete dawnguard.bsa

-check scripts for manequinactivator.pex and delete it.

if you can´t find it in scripts folder check if you have http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/18689

that mod use it just unpack the bsa delete the scrip and copy the rest to data folder. (delete bsa after copy to data)

is all CTD problems fixed.

i hope work for all.

this method like me because i can work in mi vampire textures withouth use to many mods also a bit of FPS increase.

sorry mi bad english and don't kill me with bad comments

BSA Unpacker:

http://www.mediafire.com/?8a4ybg4p5gi15jx

Yes!! I have plans to extend this technique to other vanilla armors and weapons. :)

I was thinking on the Dwarven Armor or the Ebony Armor for my next project.

Of course' date=' I'll keep updating the Daedric Armor mod page with other things related. I intend to make a glowing version of the amazing female Daedric Boots made by MAK07. I just dunno how to contact him to get his permission to release it when I'm done.

Anyone have his email? I can't send him a PM on Nexus. :-/

[/quote']

I think I read somewhere that you could use his/her work aslong as you give credit, There are other modders at nexus using his work and giving him/her credit and the admins at nexus are on a muzzle

This is great!! Thanks a lot for this information. :)

I mean, there are other armours out there, that are based on MAK's work, he/she has been inactive for quite some time now and they're still up....

I see. I always ask for permission before release something that wasn't entirely made by me. I give credits for the original author. So it's fine if I just post my version of his mod and give credits to him, right?

:idea: Should be fine.

(From the MAK's armour's "Permissions and Credits" tab, at Nexus)

"Credits and distribution permission

Other user's assets

Some assets in this file belong to other authors. You will need to seek permission from these authors before you can use their assets

Upload permission

You can upload this file to other sites but you must credit me as the creator of the file

Conversion permission

You are not allowed to convert this file to work on other games under any circumstances

Modification permission

You are allowed to modify my files and release bug fixes or improve on the features so long as you credit me as the original creator

Asset use permission

You are allowed to use the assets in this file without permission as long as you credit me

Author notes

This author has not provided any additional notes regarding file permissions

File credits

[ Calientes Female Body Mod Big Bottom Edition -CBBE- ] : http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=2666"

Also - I'm not entirely sure *WHAT* the story is re: "abandoned" or not. MAK does appear to at least frequently "update" his mods by poking the long descriptions. Maybe he's just taking a breather. :)

I think I read somewhere that you could use his/her work aslong as you give credit' date=' There are other modders at nexus using his work and giving him/her credit and the admins at nexus are on a muzzle

[/quote']

This is great!! Thanks a lot for this information. :)

I mean, there are other armours out there, that are based on MAK's work, he/she has been inactive for quite some time now and they're still up....

I see. I always ask for permission before release something that wasn't entirely made by me. I give credits for the original author. So it's fine if I just post my version of his mod and give credits to him, right?

:idea: Should be fine.

(From the MAK's armour's "Permissions and Credits" tab, at Nexus)

"Credits and distribution permission

Other user's assets

Some assets in this file belong to other authors. You will need to seek permission from these authors before you can use their assets

Upload permission

You can upload this file to other sites but you must credit me as the creator of the file

Conversion permission

You are not allowed to convert this file to work on other games under any circumstances

Modification permission

You are allowed to modify my files and release bug fixes or improve on the features so long as you credit me as the original creator

Asset use permission

You are allowed to use the assets in this file without permission as long as you credit me

Author notes

This author has not provided any additional notes regarding file permissions

File credits

[ Calientes Female Body Mod Big Bottom Edition -CBBE- ] : http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=2666"

Also - I'm not entirely sure *WHAT* the story is re: "abandoned" or not. MAK does appear to at least frequently "update" his mods by poking the long descriptions. Maybe he's just taking a breather. :)

Wow!! Nice!! Thanks a lot for researching this. :)

what this pose mod?

21038-1-1343265908.jpg

I'm guessing a private mod or it's from naver.

It's just Pinup Poser. Or if it isn't' date=' you can achieve basically the same thing like this:

Keep the old behavior file (with the head tracking) from FNIS1_5, use pose 72 in pinup poser, then talk to npc and freeze when they are in that pose. If that's not an npc, then it's probably the emotion mod thing mentioned somewhere here.

Made a couple of my own screens so you can see the comparison.

what this pose mod?

21038-1-1343265908.jpg

I'm guessing a private mod or it's from naver.

It's just Pinup Poser. Or if it isn't' date=' you can achieve basically the same thing like this:

Keep the old behavior file (with the head tracking) from FNIS1_5, use pose 72 in pinup poser, then talk to npc and freeze when they are in that pose. If that's not an npc, then it's probably the emotion mod thing mentioned somewhere here.

Made a couple of my own screens so you can see the comparison.

thank :)

I have a request!

I've been away from Skyrim' date=' and this forum for a while after I gave up making my old mod setup work with the new patch. But Dawnguard's out, so I'm starting fresh and modding everything!!

So something I wanted to make, but failed before, could someone do it for me, or suggest how to do it and I'll give it a go?

I want to make a set of accessories - nails, out of the nails on these gloves, CBBE if possible!:

I managed to make a glove by deleting the metal parts from the hand-coloured version, but it ignores any specularity map, and can't be worn with other gloves, since it's ADEC would it be hard to make it for CBBE or UNP? I tried cut/paste the nails to a CBBE hand .nif but they didn't line up : /

thanks for any help! Feel free to PM me :D

There is this mod on Nexus http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/5910 I haven't actually tried it yet but I'm pretty sure it just adds the nails. Also I know there is a set of claws like that for CBBE in the S&D outfit.