HELP :(

elraijin

Guest endgameaddiction

Did you change the skeleton? Shouldn't be a problem if you are using a compatible body mesh. However, if the armor is rigged to use a different slot other than the main body the boobs will clip. This mainly happens with mash up armor pieces when a particular armor like a corset is made for a specific body with B Cup breasts and you are using a quadruple breast size body replacer. The only time a skeleton will have any clipping with a armor is with a mash up top piece that is not rigged for bounce animation. So your titties will do jumping jacks and your armor will be firmly in one place since it doesn't have the animation to it. Again, this only occurs with mash up pieces that use up a second body addon slot and not the main addon slot.

Did you change the skeleton? Shouldn't be a problem if you are using a compatible body mesh. However, if the armor is rigged to use a different slot other than the main body the boobs will clip. This mainly happens with mash up armor pieces when a particular armor like a corset is made for a specific body with B Cup breasts and you are using a quadruple breast size body replacer. The only time a skeleton will have any clipping with a armor is with a mash up top piece that is not rigged for bounce animation. So your titties will do jumping jacks and your armor will be firmly in one place since it doesn't have the animation to it. Again, this only occurs with mash up pieces that use up a second body addon slot and not the main addon slot.

So what Should i do ?

Ā 

T_T

Ā 

This is my new ScreenShot using CBBE body

But whenever I add new skeleton this is occuring . and when I uninstalled it still F*cked up

That Oversize boobs is just occuring when I PUT the top armor and the shorts

I tried all of my knowings .. but T_T

help ..

Guest endgameaddiction

Did you replace the body mesh to something else? You need to see exactly what body is used for that armor so you can use the body replacer for it. If that armor doesn't have bounce animation and your body does, you'll have to pick one or the other. This is if it's a mash up armor (seperate piece armor).

Did you replace the body mesh to something else? You need to see exactly what body is used for that armor so you can use the body replacer for it. If that armor doesn't have bounce animation and your body does, you'll have to pick one or the other. This is if it's a mash up armor (seperate piece armor).

HOLY yes..

Im using CBBE TBBP

T_T

oh well I will try to remove the tbbp effect

And lets see what happens XD

There's more than one CBBE. If you use armor for one kind and the body is a different kind it forces the body to morph to the clothing/armor size and shape. It's why I suggested double checking the body and clothing type to know they're for the same kind of body mesh. It would explain the boobs growing when you equip the stuff. It doesn't do this with all clothing, does it?

There's more than one CBBE. If you use armor for one kind and the body is a different kind it forces the body to morph to the clothing/armor size and shape. It's why I suggested double checking the body and clothing type to know they're for the same kind of body mesh. It would explain the boobs growing when you equip the stuff. It doesn't do this with all clothing, does it?

Well the wrong here is the clothes

Its a bugĀ 

well i fixed this lol

i must wear other clothes before saving the game

Archived