Right hand moving left breast

dcgerard

https://vimeo.com/88808470?utm_source=email&utm_medium=clip-transcode_complete-finished-20120100&utm_campaign=7701&email_id=Y2xpcF90cmFuc2NvZGVkfDNiMDU0ZDFhZDNjZGIzODVmNDZjMzVkMjYyZDkzYzgwODU0fDI1ODU1OTg0fDEzOTQ1NzU1NzB8NzcwMQ%3D%3D

Been trying to get this to work right for a while now. The physics of the breasts and hair look fine, but the breasts get stuck on the hands and the wrong hand is effecting the wrong breast. You can see what I'm talking about in the link. Also I already searched the forum and knew that deleting the female_skeleton.hkx was needed.

I've tried just about every combination of .dll files in the SKSE plugin folder also, and this is about as close as I can get.

Been trying to get this to work right for a while now. The physics of the breasts and hair look fine, but the breasts get stuck on the hands and the wrong hand is effecting the wrong breast. You can see what I'm talking about in the link. Also I already searched the forum and knew that deleting the female_skeleton.hkx was needed.

I've tried just about every combination of .dll files in the SKSE plugin folder also, and this is about as close as I can get.

You get a +1 for making me laugh with that video :)

Sounds like you or someone may have messed around in JFF, and you mixed up the physics data for the right breast position to use the physics data for the left breast. Or the hands got messed up collision data...

Regardless check those bones in JFF or notepad, and simply adjest the shapes position data (it should just be a case of +/- signs for the X-values)

Well I've never messed with that JFF program before, but after reading what you said I downloaded it and did manage to make the right hand move the right breast, but they breasts are still getting stuck on the hands. Not sure what value to change for that, or even if that's something I can fix with this program.

Well I've never messed with that JFF program before, but after reading what you said I downloaded it and did manage to make the right hand move the right breast, but they breasts are still getting stuck on the hands. Not sure what value to change for that, or even if that's something I can fix with this program.

I am confused by your question?

Do you wish to make the hands not effect the breast?

The breasts should 'stick then hands collide with the breasts, you can change some stuff in notepad like penetration depth, or even better is adjust sizes of breast collision and Hand collision shapes

Like in the video I posted if you notice the breasts get stuck on the hands. They don't get pushed aside and slip below the hands like they should, and the fingers are lost deep inside the tops of the breasts. I guess I can try shapes though and see how that does. I do appreciate your help though. 

I am confused by your question?

Do you wish to make the hands not effect the breast?

The breasts should 'stick then hands collide with the breasts, you can change some stuff in notepad like penetration depth, or even better is adjust sizes of breast collision and Hand collision shapes

its the same issue I had with collision, the hand rubs up the breast than goes inside it and gets stuck.

Like in the video I posted if you notice the breasts get stuck on the hands. They don't get pushed aside and slip below the hands like they should, and the fingers are lost deep inside the tops of the breasts. I guess I can try shapes though and see how that does. I do appreciate your help though. 

its the same issue I had with collision, the hand rubs up the breast than goes inside it and gets stuck.

Yea...

Not too much you can do there with just JFF, you can improve on it a little by adjusting the shapes a bit.

But to ask for the flawless improvement that you ask of would require some huge edits in 3DSMax...

Try putting friction to 0 for the breasts and 0.3 for the hands, then make sure the capsule radius for both breasts doesn't exceed 5.2, just put it at 5.0000. For the hands the capsule radius should be at 3 or 4.

You can change the friction on the top of the node page when you click on it in JFF, the capsule radius is the big button on the bottom. Gooood luck

Well I tried just about everything, and I think I'm just gonna give up on hand collision for now.

One thing I noticed also is that the htdPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml that I used for collision has no side to side breast movement (just up and down bounce) while the regular .xml without collision does have side to side, and I wonder if that has something to do with the fingers getting stuck, since the breasts aren't able to be pushed inward.

I do appreciate the help though guys, thanks for the quick responses. 

Archived