[Framework Request/Idea] Control/stop sex with conversation

Guest GuyWhoAbruptlyDisappeared

Hi,

I love Sexlab, but there's one quirk that bothers me - there's no hotkey or way to stop sex without progressing through all the animations. It seems odd that a couple boning would wait til orgasm when a child enters the room you thought was never used in Dragonsreach, or when you note that holy shit there's a dragon right there. 

I also find it irritating that we have to control sex with buttons. I think it would be much more immersive to handle some of the basic sex commands via conversation. The conversation should all be player-based, i.e there's no need for the NPC to respond. Actions are always better than cheesy sex lines, so game messages instead of npc responses would probably be best.

An example set of conversation options to show what I mean:

Non-Consensual:

... [continue sex]

[Attempt escape] [Chance to move scene location]

- You rustle yourself free, if only for a moment (Success)

- [He/She/They] easily overpower(s) your movements (Failure)

[bite] [For oral. Chance to move to non-oral animation]
- Your feeble bite is enough to make [him/her] try something else. (Success)

- [He/She] thrusts harder, pushing your jaw back out of position. (Failure)

[Tighten sphincter] [For anal. Chance to move to non-anal animation]

- The extra resistance is enough to make [Him/Her] try something else. (Success)

- [He/She] does not seem to notice the extra resistance. (Failure)

[Tighten legs] [For vaginal. Chance to move to non-vaginal animation]

- The pressure makes [him/her] decide to try something else. (Success)

- [He/She] simply forces your legs back into position. (Failure)

I have a disease...(Persuade) [stop sex if successful]

- [He/She/They] pull(s) out of you, if only for a few minutes. (Success)

- [He/She/They] ignore(s) your claim. (Failure)

Please stop... [stop sex if being raped by a highly moral NPC]

- [He/She] gives a sad sigh and gently pushes off, if only for a moment. (Success)

- [He/She] ignores you. (Failure)

Consensual:

... [continue sex]

Bad spot, ouch! [Move scene location]

[Push away] [Move to different animation set (oral/vaginal/anal)]

[sigh] [Change to aggressive animation]

You're hurting me! [Change to normal animation if morality is not 0 and NPC is not spouse]

-[He/She] is only turned on by your resistance. (Failure)

Hold on, we have to stop for a moment. [stop sex]

I would do this myself, but I have nowhere near the scripting experience to do it, and I am busy attempting a different project (Rape Discouragement mod).

I completely support and endorse this idea, that would be incredible if something like this was created. I could see some instances too where you are in consensual sex and creatures start attacking, and as a result, your partner scurries out of the animation and you two quickly fight, or as you said before, something like public eye forces the sex to end. 

Also, it would be awesome to see strength modifiers and overall fight modifiers come into play, for example, lets say you have a unarmed skill of 90, I think you should be able to use that skill to break out of submission, perhaps struggle out of the animation and scurry off to potentially retrieve spare weapons, something along these lines would be very immersive, and awesome!

I completely support and endorse this idea, that would be incredible if something like this was created. I could see some instances too where you are in consensual sex and creatures start attacking, and as a result, your partner scurries out of the animation and you two quickly fight, or as you said before, something like public eye forces the sex to end. 

Also, it would be awesome to see strength modifiers and overall fight modifiers come into play, for example, lets say you have a unarmed skill of 90, I think you should be able to use that skill to break out of submission, perhaps struggle out of the animation and scurry off to potentially retrieve spare weapons, something along these lines would be very immersive, and awesome!

Agreed, but I wanted to keep the OP as simple as possible. The idea is to create an initial dialogue framework that we can easily modify and add to.

But yes, that would be awesome if you could use high level skills to break free.

A destruction master should be able to focus enough to send out a few flames. 

A block master should figure out a good bash to disorient them.

A sneak master should surely be nimble enough to work their way out.

A two-handed master shouldn't have much trouble pushing them off.

A master of the voice should be able to focus enough to shout fire or fade.

An illusion master... The rapist will never recover from that trauma.

Etc.

I would guess that it wouldn't be significantly more difficult to include a check for passive/active roles so that, say, the character with the "stick" would have options like:

Turn over....

Now suck me...

Things like that, so you have equal options regardless of which side of things you're on.

Threesomes, I guess, could work the same and maybe some creatures (sentient ones)

Neat idea :)

Archived