Issue after updating mods Q_Q

It's me again. Hope that you guys are not tired of me yet.

So, my Skyrim was stable a month ago (log was about 60 kb).

After not playing for a while, I decided to update some of my mods (which include USKP, Wet and Cold, OBIS, and Inhabitants of Skyrim)

Now im getting around 1MB log which these two spams constantly:

warning: Property LinkCustom9 on script lvlpredatorscript attached to  (000844CF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

warning: Property LinkCustom10 on script lvlpredatorscript attached to  (000844CF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

This is absolutely not the lvlpredatorscript issue since I have the newest fix for it (v2.2)

So, can someone help me identify where they come from? I did update my mods really cautiously (i.e I read all the descriptions, mod conflict, load order etc). I have around 100 hrs in already. i don't wanna start again :(

I'd roll them back. I will never again update anything during a play through. No point in it really. Play that character to it's end with the mods how they are (and hopefully working properly) then update on your next run. I'm still running older FNIS and SL versions right now because of that philosophy/approach. And my game won't break until I wipe it from my machine! ;)

Sorry I can't be of more help. Not sure where that script came from, but I've seen it in a LOT of other peoples' logs they post.

I'd roll them back. I will never again update anything during a play through. No point in it really. Play that character to it's end with the mods how they are (and hopefully working properly) then update on your next run. I'm still running older FNIS and SL versions right now because of that philosophy/approach. And my game won't break until I wipe it from my machine! ;)

Sorry I can't be of more help. Not sure where that script came from, but I've seen it in a LOT of other peoples' logs they post.

Looks like it's because of Skyrim Unofficial Patch...

I think I have found a fix tho.

Put clearinvalidregistrations = 1 in your skse.ini

Wait for a few hours in real life for the game to slowly purge orphan scripts out...

So far my save game is 200 kb smaller and my log shrinked to 200kb 1 hour in, but let's see how it goes in the long run...

Yeah, I always have that running. I saved it as a .txt file so I can copy/paste it in to a new profile's ini files.

Damn, I'm never tamed to update again. Now that I fixed the log spam, NPCs now have neck gaps. FML!

Edit: Done. 100 hrs save game down the drain. The neck gaps are to widespread to fix :(

Neck gaps?

Did you run BOSS again? What mods you got?

I ask because I was getting gaps and started a new game all over again to get away from it. Then I realized that Zaz Animation Pack overwrites the head .tri files with my body type and ECE. So I rearrange their priorities in the left pane of MO and the gaps were gone.

Just goes to show how simple it could be to fix.

Neck gaps?

Did you run BOSS again? What mods you got?

I ask because I was getting gaps and started a new game all over again to get away from it. Then I realized that Zaz Animation Pack overwrites the head .tri files with my body type and ECE. So I rearrange their priorities in the left pane of MO and the gaps were gone.

Just goes to show how simple it could be to fix.

Im sure it was because I updated Inhabitants of skyrim. The author stated that the new version doesn't change NPCs' weight...

Archived