body deformation of dead women and clipping

sampsamp

hey got a problem here everytime i killed a women they go ape shit and body deformation comes in, i using adec body with tbbp animations

my mod order installion

1)tbbp main files

2)tbbp idle animation

3)tbbp animation with butt bounce

4)adec body

5)ddavin body clothes http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/246-ddavin-tbbp-body-clothes-armor-replacement-for-vanilla/

6)fins

and i got some clipping too

Main problem is that you are using an ADEC body with armor for a CBBE textured body.  The ddavin body clothes are shaped to fit the design of the ADEC Caribbean (an offshoot of the ADEC body) shape, but is using CBBE (or other) textures.  You need to use armor that is textured for the body used or you will get issues like you see in screenshot 5.  This can happen with any body/armor combination (UNP body with CBBE armors, CBBE body and ADEC armors, etc).  Your best bet when using ADEC body (which is what I use) is to use the armors specific for ADEC.  Acdale has a complete set of replacers for vanilla armor (spread among 4+ mods).  Just do a search for ADEC on nexus and you'll find Acdales armors and some 3rd party ADEC armors as well.  Also, if you are using ADEC 3.0, I would suggest backing down to ADEC 2.4 - Acdale has never adjusted his armors for the new 3.0 so there may be some clipping issues there.  Plus most mods that can use the ADEC body (newmillers stockings/gloves and his high heel system) only work with the 2.4 body (newmiller has nipple rings in the stocking mod that when used on 3.0 body surround the nipple rather than pierce it - nipple was moved on ADEC 3.0).

As far as the crushing issue, haven't seen that for a while.  I believe that was normally due to a skeleton issue, although the default skeleton used with ADEC should work.  However, I would suggest using either XPMS from the Nexus site or the XPMS extended from LL ( http://www.loverslab.com/topic/25971-xp32-maximum-skeleton-extended/ ).  Just remember with any skeleton used, always install the skeleton last.  Some mods like Realistic Ragdolls install their own skeleton, which overwrites any skeleton installed.  If you install the XPMS/XPMSext (or any skeleton used) last, then you should not have problems with that.

Another helpful note, don't just put a partial load order when posting questions like this.  A complete load order is useful because someone can spot issues/conflicts faster than relying on 1 or 2 mods listed.  And may spot an issue for you that might cause problems down the road.  If you are using a mod manager to install, they should all have a way of exporting the load order, and worse comes to worse there is a text file located somewhere in your user folder that has the load order (something like "Skyrim.txt" or maybe even "loadorder.txt" located in a Skyrim folder).  You'll need to look for it on your machine.  Again though, the common mod managers (NMM, WB, ModOrganizer) can export the list.

Archived