Unable to make bashed patch!

Hitom

Master Errors: 

Missing master errors: none

Delinquent Masters Error:

ReProccer.ESP

-SkyRe_Main

SkyRe and all other mods are working fine, Wrye Bash even is aware of it in the Mods list but it flips out when i try and patch ;s Anybody experienced this issue before?

So guess I fixed it... Dunno... I'm so confuzeled ;s Can someone explain to me what this ReProccer.ESP does ? I thought this was the ReProccer thingy i needed but it wasn't. Figured it out thanks to Nshell's input.

Reproccer.esp is what is generated when you run the skyrim redone repoccer to patch weapons and armor to work with skyrim redone.

Make sure your bashed patch comes before any skyproc patches you may have such as dual sheath redux, zf primary needs, reproccer, etc.

As long as you drag it before those skyproc patches before you click rebuild patch, the bashed patch shouldn't load anything from them.  after you rebuild the bashed patch you may need to rerun your skyproc patchers so they can grab the data they need from the bashed patch.

Alternatively you could just read the documentation for the mods you install.

• 2 weeks later...

So this damn problem came creeping back. This time I'm getting the deliquent masters error when i try and install Deviouce Captures. It makes no fucking sense. It says it's missing Deviouse Devices - Integration. But that's total bullshit, been playing with it and assets for over hours. Now im trying to get defeat and captures to work but son of a bitch wont make patch :/

Documentation for Wrye Bash http://wryemusings.com/Wrye%20Bash.html#BashTags

What are you having trouble with?

Well... I just figured out that I have to add mods to the list, but how do I know what is mod is supposed to be delev, and which ones are relev... I'm really close to just quitting Skyrim modding all together and switch to Fallout tbh ;s

Relev will ADD the items from that mod to the leveled lists the mod added them to

Delev will REPLACE the items on the leveled lists with whatever the mod add to them

Most of the time you will use the Relev tag

Documentation for Wrye Bash http://wryemusings.com/Wrye%20Bash.html#BashTags

What are you having trouble with?

Well... I just figured out that I have to add mods to the list, but how do I know what is mod is supposed to be delev, and which ones are relev... I'm really close to just quitting Skyrim modding all together and switch to Fallout tbh ;s

Relev will ADD the items from that mod to the leveled lists the mod added them to

Delev will REPLACE the items on the leveled lists with whatever the mod add to them

Most of the time you will use the Relev tag

Thank you! That makes a lot of sense! :)

Archived