Leather Harness CBBE + Bodyslide support Conversion

View File

Leather Harness CBBE Advanced + Bodyslide support Armor Conversion

Armor is included

Installation : just extract the files in correct Location ---------------- you must install [FIRST] Calientes CBBE Body http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/2666/?

than install Calientes Bodyslide 2 -------------- http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49015/? ---------------

to make sure all works extract the Armor files frist than the Bodyslide files .

How to get it : just type leather or harness in the console / player.additeam XXXX X /

if you use craftable version you still need the main file install it frist than overwrite the esp file

Credits and thanks :

to Caliente for the CBBE Body and Bodyslide http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/users/3330686/?

and to Shocky who converted the armor from Fallout 3 to Skyrim http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/338-sevenbase-conversions-bombshellcleavage-with-bbp/

I just tested it, it looks really great! There's a small gap in the upper part of the butt crack and there's no TBBP bounce but I think I can fix those on my own.

Edit: I fixed the mesh in the butt area but I can't seem to add TBBP bounce to it without fucking up the mesh in the chest area. Can you add TBBP to it? I am a noob.

Hej sorry but I am still al noob with consol commands. But what do I have too type get this too work, I am sure I got all the files in the right places. But I still cant get it too work

Hej sorry but I am still al noob with consol commands. But what do I have too type get this too work, I am sure I got all the files in the right places. But I still cant get it too work

help (then) leather or harness

it should bring up leather harness with the code

there is an issue when in first person (at least for me).

there is a gap around the wrist when wearing it.

not a big deal (the outfit is more for looks then use), but i thought you should know

oh sorry than for issue at the butt crack some times i overlook something

for frist person if there is an issue  i don't care , i never play in frist person and if you wear this outfit you  want  third person xD

Nevermind my requests. I figured out how to add TBBP to these outfits. Thanks for the conversions.

really sorry i just overlooked ya , but its good to see that you fixed you problem

Yea, thank  you for not putting TBBP on the conversion, it forced me to learn how to do it myself. It's kinda odd but keep up the good work. I tried to convert this outfit to Bodyslide before but I had an issue with the rings that the leather strips are attached to, they didn't seem to move with the leather strips. How did you do it?

Nevermind my requests. I figured out how to add TBBP to these outfits. Thanks for the conversions.

really sorry i just overlooked ya , but its good to see that you fixed you problem

Yea, thank  you for not putting TBBP on the conversion, it forced me to learn how to do it myself. It's kinda odd but keep up the good work. I tried to convert this outfit to Bodyslide before but I had an issue with the rings that the leather strips are attached to, they didn't seem to move with the leather strips. How did you do it?

maybe you picked the wrong slider set  , i created one for myself and yeah some times you have to work with the tools or you can't convert an armor in one stap  some times it takes many steps  . An armor  is very  hard to convert if the Moder splits it in 10 different parts .

Please forgive me for my English.

Please help in getting your beautiful Leather Harness

In drove code:

player.additeam Leather

or

player.additeam Leather Harness

does not work

Write full code.

frist you tupe *help harness or leather than you type player.additem (xxxxxx )= Item ID than the number of items you want

Please forgive me for my English.

I figured it this way:

player.additeam Leather 2

he not working

just write code that you can copy and paste. :)

the problem is item ID s or the codes of Moded Armors are in every skyrim different so it wont help you and if you really type it in , like you have written it in the post  ''

I figured it this way:

player.additeam Leather 2

he not working

''

that s wrong , the item ID ( code ) is not the name of the armor frist you type in the console ``help harness'' than you see the name Leather Harness behind that name is the Item Id (code)  (if you don't find the item directly scroll up and down in the console ) after you got the ID (code) you type player.additem[space]ID(code)[space]1                   

1 ist for the number of items you want to get it . Type only the ID(code) and NOT the Item name.

IF it still doesn't work call me on skype [look my Profile]  than we will figure it out together whats wrong ;)

if you add me just write your Loverlap name and Conversion

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...