Sexlab 1.39 unequip problem

With Sexlab 1.39 (also 1.39b) NPCs won't unequip their two-hand weapon on their back.

It worked with 1.35 and the versions before. (didn't installed 1.38).

PC unequip normally. Also one-hand weapons seems like unequip fine.

From the sound, you hear the "unequip-Sound" multiple times. Sometimes you can also see how the 2h-weapon gehts unequipt. But then, its back on their back.

Did some tests with all other Mods deactivated (just let some NPC replacers on, witch shouldn't  effect some scripts) and tested it on a new game. Problem is still there..

Don't know if something chanced in the way NPCs gets unequipt.

Like I said, it doesnt seems to effect the PC.

Hope someone has an idea :(

with this, I cant really use any new version because... well... it looks silly.

edith: For some reasons I can't upload any screenshots.

However, under the foreplay unequipt options, if you mouseover the "weapon" there is the tooltip from the aggressive unequip-option. Also, you cant uncheck this. 

But still with or without foreplay, weapons on the back will stay :/

I have the same problem plus the bows don't unequip either and sometimes one handed axes stay equipped too :(

Oh you're right. Test it with a bow and it don't unequipt also.

I don't have any one handed axe at hand, so I can't check this.

Still hope someone have an idea. But good to know I'm not alone with this ^^

Mhmm I'm not a modder, but I don't think the skeleton should effect this.

For me, it looks more like a problem in the undress script since sometimes the npcs unequip the weapon for a split second and then equip then again.

Think I postet this thread in the wrong tech. support. The Sexlab tech. support would have been better -.- I don't know if Ashal reads here.

Maybe an Mod can move it.

Hey ! I posted earlier to report a problem with SOS (the patner's penis gets stucks in weird position) but i actually reckon that this script glitch is exactely caused by what you describe : a problem with undressing......I don't have sexlab 1.35, could somebody be kind enough as to sent it by private messages to me so i can test things and try and understand how it can be fixed ?

mmh.. I expected an incompatibility with some other Mods. Or some leftovers from older Sexlab versions. So I made a new game with almost all Mods deaktivadet (Just let Alternative Start and an custom npc from myself on for quick testing). The Problems still appears. Can't nail it down from my side. You hear the "unequip-sound" multiple times and the 2h weapon stays equipt.

To the SoS Problem: I run Sexlab 1.35 atm and testet SoS. Some Animations have this problem on my side, too. But still, how far I know, this is more like an animation issue. Someone correct my if I'm wrong.

Edith: Or is this that problem, that the slong hangs to the side? Think the newer version of SoS should fix this.

• 1 month later...

Archived