Vampire Wings - unremovable items

Nepro

I am pretty certain that this is Unholy Darkness because I once started a new game, and during the loading all the stuff from the mods (happens at very beginning of the game, always if you have mods), the mod asks you if you want to become vampire. I clicked yes, and played while until I became a vampire. After that I noticed that those items appeared in my inventory even though my character is not vampire, I dunno how those two items winded up in my inventory.

Would disabling the Unholy Darkness and enabling it later (after clean save) solved this problem?

EDIT:

Yes. Disabling the UnholyDarkness.esp, rebuilding bash patch and enabling the UnholyDarkness.esp again worked and solved the problem.

Problem solved. I renamed the thread name to be more specific.

Yes, they're from Unholy Darkness, I believe they are scripted to prevent fall damage on vampires. They should not be playable, meaning you shouldn't be able to see them. Do you have "All clothing/armor playable" on in your bashed patch? For me, I can't even make a patch with that as it crashes Bash, but if you have then that's the cause. Some items really aren't meant to be playable and sadly bash has no way of telling.

Archived