Followers needs?

-alpha-

Hi Guys,

So I was wondering if there is a mod that allows followers to preposition you for sexytime, instead you being the only one with needs?

eg.

If you're relaxing at an inn or at home.

If their arousal is high,

If you just had a dangerous battle where they nearly died.

Followers would walk up to you and ask to have sex at which point you can accept or decline or postpone till later.

If I recall there was a mod where followers would demand sex as payment (or something like that), but this isnt what I was interested in.

Also I think there was one which did something along these lines but for spouses?  (This one)

-So where did I come up with this idea?

Funny story really.

I just rocked up at Braidwood Inn in Kynesgrove where I thought I'd spend sometime before going to Windhelm.

So I paid for 3 nights, got the big room, and went to bed.

When I woke up I saw Inigo standing on my bed, butt naked and taking a wank like there was no tomorrow.

So I was like, "Fuck! You could just asked me you know..."

(thats not as bad as poor Orchid who couldn't find a bed and ended up DJ'ing in the middle of the Inn)

So I there a mod that can do this?

Or is it possible that something like this can be done?

Thanks ^_^

It`s a good mod, but there is something untimely about being propositioned when packing  your load (so to speak). It would be good to have the proposition happen at a more relaxed time, say, on renting a bed in an inn or entering a home (apparently there is a mod called Spouses Enhanced that does something like the latter, but only with spouses).

Maybe a mod that triggered inn patrons to proposition you when you enter a tavern. Or shopkeepers randomly make a pass when you order goods (and give you goods for sex)

Maybe a mod that replaced some of the vanilla follower comments (`look a cave!` `you don`t see that every day`) with sexual propositions: `Dibella`s clit! I am horny! You there! Dragonborn! Pleasure me.`

I'm actually kind of surprised something like this hasn't already been done, given that some other mods actually touch on similar subjects, and we actually already have a couple of the necessary ingredients.

This would be a great mod, give some life to our followers, make them feel more like participants and less like automatons.

Archived