Need a recommendation

schmuxy

I've just come back to skyrim after a year or so. I used to use SexiS (but I also had AP and Minilovers installed, and I don't really know the difference).

Now it appears that the landscape of sex mods has changed somewhat. What is the go-to mod nowadays?

If I was looking for something specific, I would say I'm looking for a stable mod with a bit of variety and good sounds. Some feature regarding building a relationship with the NPC in question would be nice, but I don't really know what's on offer nowadays.

i recommend waffles... waffles are always highly recommended :blush:

Thumbs up for a helpful post.

Anyway, first of all you should get the SexLab framework, it is the essential part of any combination reguarding sexual mods.

While there isn't really anything for building up a relation to a NPC (except Spouses Enhanced - you might want to check it out) you definitely should try SexLab Romance to get a basic and immersive way to initialize sex.

Are there any other fetishes or kinks you'd like to satisfy with mods? If you are looking for something like rape, pregnancy, necrophilia or something different I might be able to lead you to mods that cover these aspects.

... aaaand the unfunniest poster ive ever read anywhere strikes back :cool:

He may not have made any jokes but he's being really helpful. And I didn't come here to laugh *prolonged eye contact*

Anyway, first of all you should get the SexLab framework, it is the essential part of any combination reguarding sexual mods.

While there isn't really anything for building up a relation to a NPC (except Spouses Enhanced - you might want to check it out) you definitely should try SexLab Romance to get a basic and immersive way to initialize sex.

Are there any other fetishes or kinks you'd like to satisfy with mods? If you are looking for something like rape, pregnancy, necrophilia or something different I might be able to lead you to mods that cover these aspects.

So, is SexLab framework a mod in its own right, and the others like SexLab Romance addons to it? I will check those two out.

Re fetishes, I am unfortunately quite boring in this respect. The only thing I have that might pass for a fetish is (copious) enjoyment on the woman's part (probably due to a deep-seated lack of self esteem).

There are a couple of things I would be looking for though. Something I didn't like about the mods I used to use was the fact that you had no control over what position would be used, it didn't change during the scene, and once it started you simply had to wait until it ended (without warning). So yeah, some more control would be nice (then again, so would the option for randomness).

So, is SexLab framework a mod in its own right, and the others like SexLab Romance addons to it? I will check those two out.

Re fetishes, I am unfortunately quite boring in this respect. The only thing I have that might pass for a fetish is (copious) enjoyment on the woman's part (probably due to a deep-seated lack of self esteem).

There are a couple of things I would be looking for though. Something I didn't like about the mods I used to use was the fact that you had no control over what position would be used, it didn't change during the scene, and once it started you simply had to wait until it ended (without warning). So yeah, some more control would be nice (then again, so would the option for randomness).

Actually it is possible to change the animation during sex, and as far as I know you also can advance the stage with a hotkey.

The SexLab Framework is just a...well...framework. ;) By itself it does absolutely nothing at all. Other SexLab mods use it to function. So it works by installing the framework (and it's necessary files, like SKSE and FNIS) then adding the particular mods you want to use (like Romance, Defeat, Creature Rape, Aggressive Prostitution, etc.).

Once it's installed you'll see SL in the MCM menu. In there you'll find a LOOOONG list of sexual positions that can be turned on or off, different scenerios (like consensual, aggressive and foreplay), timers, hotkeys, sound effects options, cum effects options, and all kinds of other things. So you can set it to run a set of animations on timers or manually advance stages, even rotate, move or change acts in the middle of the action. It's a very, very flexible framework with a LOT of function.

Thanks for the info, I've found the SexLab Index, so I'll browse that for a while.

I do have some more questions about body mods, if that's all right.

I've had a look around, and I've decided I want to use  EveryBody's Different (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/34637) to have different NPCs with different shapes (I think I can figure it out). I have an old version of CBBE installed, and god knows what my male body mod is. I installed them manually and they don't show up on NMM. I'll probably keep using CBBE because it works for me, dunno about the male bodies.

Anyway, question.

I think to be safe I'm going to try to remove my current naked mods before I do anything else. However, I'm worried that I've accidentally deleted the standard unclothed textures, how can I check this?

What do BBP and T/BBP stand for? I see them referenced a lot in most mods, and I'm guessing they're to do with breast physics. If so, I'll definitely try to get them in.

Is it possible to have dead bodies not go completely naked when you loot them?

Thanks for the info, I've found the SexLab Index, so I'll browse that for a while.

I do have some more questions about body mods, if that's all right.

I've had a look around, and I've decided I want to use  EveryBody's Different (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/34637) to have different NPCs with different shapes (I think I can figure it out). I have an old version of CBBE installed, and god knows what my male body mod is. I installed them manually and they don't show up on NMM. I'll probably keep using CBBE because it works for me, dunno about the male bodies.

Anyway, question.

I think to be safe I'm going to try to remove my current naked mods before I do anything else. However, I'm worried that I've accidentally deleted the standard unclothed textures, how can I check this?

What do BBP and T/BBP stand for? I see them referenced a lot in most mods, and I'm guessing they're to do with breast physics. If so, I'll definitely try to get them in.

Is it possible to have dead bodies not go completely naked when you loot them?

I haven't used EBD so I can't really comment on it's use. As for male bodies just install Schlongs of Skyrim. This gives NPCs (and PCs as well) funtional penises that are flaccid when not in use and erect while performing sex acts or otherwise aroused. SL animations work properly and align really well with SoS, plus SoS has body type and hair options when installing it.

Don't use a non-nude body with SL or you'll be wearing underwear while having sex. :lol: You need a nude body replacer.

BBP and TBBP refer to animated physics (not really 'true' physics, although it gives the appearance). TBBP includes some ass jiggle. Many of the SL sex animations include this feature as well so the character in the female position will have her boobs and butt jiggle/move during the act. For (T)BBP to function you will need a compatible body (most are), the XPMS skeleton and if you want that jiggle while clothed the clothing/armor also needs to be (T)BBP compatible.

If you have a nude body replacer then the bodies of dead NPCs will be nude if you take all their shit. :D But if you're using SoS at least all the male cadavers won't be sporting wood! :o:P

So is TBBP just BBP with ass 'physics'?

back to the mods - what's the best mod for NPC-on-NPC sex - not forced by the player, but happening of its own accord? I've found Lover's Comfort, but I don't want to have the ability to have sex whenever I want with my follower (I'm all about immersion, I quite like the SexLab Romance mod). Plus, when I get round to marriage I'll probably used Enhanced Spouses, and this conflicts with that.

Both TBBP and BBP have ass 'physics', though I trully don't know the difference, never used BBP before. I think maybe BBP doesn't have pre-breast bones, but I'm just guessing. The important thing is for real physics (havoc engine) you apparently need TBBP body meshes.

The best mod NPC on NPC imho is Lover's Comfort, that requires Sexlab Aroused framework. It makes every NPC (and the player too) have certain arousal level and spouses go to bed and have sex in the night, followers masturbates, etc. etc. Quite immersive. Sexlab Aroused it's kinda stressy though, but so many mods uses it as a requirement that... whatever.

Both TBBP and BBP have ass 'physics', though I trully don't know the difference, never used BBP before. I think maybe BBP doesn't have pre-breast bones, but I'm just guessing. The important thing is for real physics (havoc engine) you apparently need TBBP body meshes.

The best mod NPC on NPC imho is Lover's Comfort, that requires Sexlab Aroused framework. It makes every NPC (and the player too) have certain arousal level and spouses go to bed and have sex in the night, followers masturbates, etc. etc. Quite immersive. Sexlab Aroused it's kinda stressy though, but so many mods uses it as a requirement that... whatever.

Now I really dunno what body mod to use (for females -  I'll have a go at SOS for males). Ideally I'd like a mod which works with EveryBody's Different so npcs differ in body shapes (immersiooooooooooooon), with realistic physics. Some of the demo videos I've seen are just silly anime levels of  bounce. What works best (most realisticly) with SexLab animations? BBT, TBBP, or havoc engine?

And thanks, I think I'll go with Lover's Comfort then. I wonder if I can somehow disable the "sex when you sleep" bit...

The body choice is entirely up to you. CBBE with BodySlide2 allows so insane customization so you can almost recreate anything. UNP variants are, in my opinion anway, better looking and more realistic (I believe it's mostly the shape of the hips that I like, I love a nice midsection :D). Ashal, the creator of SexLab, says he suggests UNPB, which is a somewhat curvy body with kinda' large boobs (the sliders do allow a lot of variance) and it is TBBP/BBP compatible as well. UNPB isn't cartoonish at all.

I'd suggest just taking a look around at the body types available then just picking what you like.

Check the main bodies, compare the ones you like, and how supported they are (in therms of conversions). I'd say CBBE, UNP, UNPB and 7Base are in the top right now. Also you can use Bodyslide to easily create bodies yourself and batch build armors. You can also to create as many bodies you want for Everybody's patcher. But at the moment that mod only works for nude replacers, not for armors. For sexlab physics and collisions works really nice at the moment, so TBBP it is. 7Base doesn't have TBBP officiale but there's a version around here.

Archived