Is this just a bug with the Alternative Star mod?

bigglebojiggle

Also, if you installed/uninstalled any animations (like sex mods) that effect those creatures you need to run the FNIS generator tool again. This has to be done EVERY TIME an animation mod is added or removed. Every single time.

Did you remove Defeat or some bestiality rape mod from that game save? Or run FNIS generator outside of Mod Organize instead of from in MO?

No what I did was I started a completely new game with minimal mods to test out a body type I hadnt used as well as the Alternate Start mod. I was just playing through with a different character just now (without those 2 mods) and all the animals were animated correctly, I guess it was just the mod.

And yes, when I add mods I always run BOSS (or MOs version) and FNIS. All I can think is that some animals werent animated since I hadnt been to Helgen yet.

Nah, I always use Alternate Start. My animals are never without animations. I've played for 100 hours before even going to Helgen and every animal functioned normally.

In MO go to where you manage your profile. Be sure that both Automatic Archive Invalidation and Local Saves are checked for that profile. If not then the save goes to documents/my games/Skyrim and info from one profile/character can get into another one.

Archived