Help a newbie

Modman55

This is concerning the Dangerously Nude mod by Bromm. Basically the mod allows random male NPC's to rape your female character if they are walking around nude. But I want the Female NPC's to join in on the fun. So I'm trying to mod them in with similar chances that the men have. I'm fairly new to the whole modding thing so I've gotten a bit stuck and was hoping someone would be willing to lend a hand helping out a newb. So what I've got so far: I've loaded the .esp into the CK then I went through and gave all the women, except the children of course, the same steps as the men with the percent chance and what not. I noticed that in the scripts section on that same window for the men you have the DNrape files from the .bsa, I tried to put them there for the women and I cant get to any of the dnrape scripts. I noticed that each one of the men had a different file, so I unpacked the .bsa, copied 1-15 and renamed them 17-31, then repacked it using BSAopt. But I still cant find any of the dnrape scripts in the CK. So... advice?

Here is the link to the orgininal mod for reference.

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/201-sexlab-dangerously-nude/

Thanks in advance.

Archived