Make Npc look at Camera in tfc?

gamertech100

Hi, Just a quick question,

Is it possible in the tfc to use a command which makes the Npc look directly at the tfc position, during sex labs or sex addicts? I can do it by talking to an npc in the tfc when their in a pose and then pressing quick save. But it doesn't work during sex animations.

till i know Ashal already said something about sex expressions dnt works at all if use tfc, and hes the creator (or one of many idk) of sexlab, so i guess its cant be done at least for now.

I already tested with tfc 3 , not 1 (1 = freeze), and dnt works for me, if its working for someone i dnt know.

just works if i dnt use tfc at all.

Yeah, that's what I thought, I can almost achieve it with sex addicts, using the quick save, but it doesn't quite work. In sex lab I can't move the npc's head position at all, even wtih mfg commands, it's a shame because it would be great for screen shots and the animations if it was possible.

Archived