Sexlab Release [v1.3]

View File

Important- Read Me Before Updating!

If updating from version 1.0,, follow the uninstallation instructions located below. If you do not do this, you will break this mod, and I will not help you because you didn't even follow basic instructions. The mod uses a nice compact BSA format now, however, because of this, if you keep any loose script files around, they will break things. Beware!

Update v1.3

• Added an arousal threshold slider. More choices, yay!
  • Fixed a small bug that most of you would never notice, but would drive me nuts if I had to debug things.

Another Update, v1.2:

• Added some gender awareness code. It should prevent females using male animations and vice versa. I doubt I'll expand this any further since this mod seems to be pretty unpopular.

New in V1.1:

• A new MCM with two settings. The first one will control whether the mod will trigger or not, and can be freely switched on the fly. The second option changes how often the polling will occur. This format will also fix the mod not starting up properly at the start of the game as well. Note that this mod is disabled on start, you will need to turn it on yourself.
  • No more playing with yourself in dangerous situations. You will keep your focus in combat, as well as when you are trespassing. (In theory anyways, haven't been able to extensively test this).
  • Should work with older versions of sexlab now, due to using a different API function.
  • Should no longer trigger any animations from Estrus Chaurus (thanks Jbezorg). Haven't tested this at all though, because I don't use it myself. Let me know how it works.
  • Should now be completely compatible with my other mod, Selxab Breeder (check it out sometime, guys) as long as you use some common sense. If you let both mods try handling auto masturbation, things will probably break. That feature will be removed from SLB next update, however, allowing for full compatibility.

About this Mod

This is a relatively simple mod that was done by request. More than anything, its just something I did because I knew it could be done because it was done in my much more fleshed out mod. This one is just a lightweight, low calorie version of that mod, with one feature that was requested.

Installation

I suggest using a mod manager. Otherwise, you'll just have to drag and drop.

Uninstallation

Delete the following(v1.0)(Do this if updating to v1.1 onwards from v1.0):

• Data/sexlab release.esp
  • Data/scripts/SLRArousalPollingScript.pex
  • Data/scripts/SLRLoadGameScript.pex
  • Data/scripts/source/SLRArousalPollingScript.psc
  • Data/scripts/source/SLRLoadGameScript.psc

Delete the following(v1.1 onwards):

• Data/sexlab release.esp
  • Data/sexlab release.bsa
  • Data/sexlab release.bsl

Features

When the player gets aroused enough, they will begin masturbating. That's really all there is to this mod right now. It was intentionally kept simple, as more of a proof of concept mod. Might expand on it later though, if I feel like it.

Requirements

-Sexlab and its requirements (duh)

-Sexlab Aroused (double duh)

Known Issues

The script may or may not run properly when you first start a game up. To fix this, all you need to do is load a save game and it should start working as normal. Unlike my other mod, this one doesn't have a large enough scope to implement code that would completely remove this issue.

Conflicts

Using this mod alongside my other mod will probably break things, because they both do similar things. Avoid using this mod if you want to become a hybrid.

Credits

Ashal for the Sexlab Framework

Redneck2x for Sexlab Aroused

jbezorg for help with the new design.

Sounds like a cool idea.

Just a few questions.

-Does the M anim play when reaching x arousal or does an event need to happen?

I ask because if for eg I'm running in the wild and a naked bandit runs passed, is my PC just going to drop trou and start wanking?

Inner workings:

Right now it just runs by polling, once every ingame hour. If the player is 99 or 100 arousal when this polling event happens, they'll stop whatever they are doing at the time and start going at it.

So its really the player's choice: use SLA's integrated masturbation key feature to relieve their needs early, or wait until their arousal is maxed out and just not be able to hold back anymore.

Also, the animations should play the appropriate anim for your character's gender.

If anyone is curious how it works, the source code was included with the mod's package. Might let a friend of mine take this over later, if he's interested.

The idea is interesting, but since having too high arousal is already detrimental to your character, I'd see more use of a hotkey/power to trigger the masturbation whenever you want, than it being automatic. I don't think you'll ever be so aroused that you'd stop to masturbate in the middle of a Draugr dungeon, to be honest, and if you don't want to masturbate, then is your loss already considering you get a huge debuff.

The problem is that most of the mods that add the masturbation trigger, do so as a spell instead of a shout/power or hotkey. I think it'd be more immersion-friendly to be able to do it manually but without having a casting animation.

So, as a suggestion, why not to add a "masturbate" power, similar to Histskin, Blood rush and other racial powers that don't have any animation when activating, and make the auto-masturbation something toogleable?

As a spell. Instead of a hotkey. Seriously? Could I do it? Yes, easily. Will I do it? No, I don't think so. I don't see a need for it. My guess is that this mod just isn't for you. This was really only intended for the people that wanted "something" to happen once the player's arousal caps out. I have too much work on my plate to do even something like that right now. If a friend of mine decides to take up this mod in my stead, it could be added later though.

I don't understand why the need for such aggresive tone. I wonder why a simple suggestion that actually does make sense to post here (since it involves masturbation), seems so offensive to you, honestly. Just chill out, pal.

SexLab Aroused does not add any spell. I was sure of this before, but I checked just now in case I was mistaken, I even looked at the .esp file with TES5Edit to check if it was there and for some reason it wasn't showing in my game. But nope, so I'm pretty sure it doesn't. You must be referring to some spell added by any other SexLab mod that I don't use (maybe Lover's Comfort? I do remember having a masturbation spell at some point, but that's the only one I'm not currently using anymore that would make sense to have that spell).

In any case, sure, I get it.

My tone is only as aggressive as the person I'm responding to has used on me. So if you want me to remain calm in addressing you, I would suggest you watch your own word choice.

At any rate, Sexlab Aroused does have that functionality, (or at least it does in the version I have), you just have to hold down the hotkey that is used for checking arousal. (Default is N) I haven't bothered with that new beta version, the last version of it I had was from the last stable release. If I'm wrong, I'd happily make a feature like that. Otherwise I don't see the need for adding a spell when a hotkey works just as well. (Heh, I rhymed there.)

My tone is only as aggressive as the person I'm responding to has used on me. So if you want me to remain calm in addressing you, I would suggest you watch your own word choice.

Please point me where exactly in my original post my "word choice" was inappropiate, and I'll apologize. I was just posting a suggestion.

At any rate, Sexlab Aroused does have that functionality, (or at least it does in the version I have), you just have to hold down the hotkey that is used for checking arousal. (Default is N) I haven't bothered with that new beta version, the last version of it I had was from the last stable release. If I'm wrong, I'd happily make a feature like that. Otherwise I don't see the need for adding a spell when a hotkey works just as well. (Heh, I rhymed there.)

If that function exists, there isn't any mention of it in the mod description and I've never even suspected that it existed. I'm checking the mod page and searching for the word "masturbation" and derivates and there's nothing about a hotkey for it. If it does exist, I'm sorry then for the unnecessary suggestion.

Also, I was precisely asking for a hotkey/power, not for a spell. As I said, I think it'd be much more immersion-friendly not having to "cast" your masturbation like if it was a spell, lol.

[EDIT] Indeed it works. I actually noticed that in the key description it mentions holding the key to "release arousal". Pardon my foreign-ness because I wouldn't have suspected that it meant to jack off, lol. Go figure. Again, sorry for the unnecessary request.

Read my post properly, please...

Bold was added for emphasis. Regardless, no hard feelings. I don't remember where I saw that it was added. I think it was in the changelog somewhere, (I'm kind of a nerd that loves to read those to see whats going on.) but I'm not sure on that.

Anyways, sorry for my own hostility.

I'll consider it. To be honest, I kind of like the "tense" atmosphere that something like that occurring would create. Wandering skyrim while your PC is horny enough to screw just about anything that moves is a bad idea to begin with though, because of the massive exp rates that you lose. But yeah, if I recall correctly, events from Devious Devices can still happen during combat, with...disastrous effects. Plus you do get plenty of warning before this would happen anyways, because SLA should send you plenty of events about your PC's arousal state long before this mod kicks in. I think people underestimate just how poorly a person would react when every thought they have is consumed with lust and sexual thoughts. But then again, that's just my opinion.

Like I said, this was kind of a mod I wanted to pass off to a friend of mine so that he'd have a project he could work on. He wanted to learn scripting. If not though, I'll take another look at this one Sexlab Breeder is finally released.

The idea is interesting, but since having too high arousal is already detrimental to your character, I'd see more use of a hotkey/power to trigger the masturbation whenever you want, than it being automatic. I don't think you'll ever be so aroused that you'd stop to masturbate in the middle of a Draugr dungeon, to be honest, and if you don't want to masturbate, then is your loss already considering you get a huge debuff.

The problem is that most of the mods that add the masturbation trigger, do so as a spell instead of a shout/power or hotkey. I think it'd be more immersion-friendly to be able to do it manually but without having a casting animation.

So, as a suggestion, why not to add a "masturbate" power, similar to Histskin, Blood rush and other racial powers that don't have any animation when activating, and make the auto-masturbation something toogleable?

You can set the masturbation spell as a favorite then assign it to a number key (1 to 8) for use as a hotkey.

• 3 weeks later...

I like it (and have used it) a lot!

One suggestion though.... can you add Estrus, Tentacles and Dwemer to the list of tags to exclude from your masturbation animations?

Having the Estrus tentacles or the Dwemer fuck machine pop up out of nowhere in the middle of an inn is a little jarring.

Somehow, these animations are labeled as Solo and Masturbation (since they don't have other partners involved).

If you need details, contact jbezorg. 

These animations are part of Estrus Chaurus (not sure where the dwemer machine came from... zaz maybe or SD).

To be honest, I don't really use Estrus Chaurus in my Skyrim, personally, so I kind of totally forgot about that. I'll think about it for a future update though. This mod needs a few tweaks when I finally get around to it. No idea how to go about doing it, but I'm sure I"ll figure it out as I go.

Had the tentacles appear too but solved the problem by disabling the estrus animations from the consensual tab in seklab MCM but left them enabled as agressive anims. So far it works fine since encounters with chaurus are hostile but masturbation is not.

The Dwemer Machine is part of Estrus itself, it was an update after estrus chaurus was already released. I don't think any mod calls it directly, it just gets triggered by estrus chaurus if enabled in SL MCM and as a random masturbation if enabled as consensual anim. I think the anim could be used by dwemer constructs like the chaurus use the tentacle anims since the poor robots don't have anims for now.

Guess this could use an update. Unfortunately, I'm not one for just small updates, so we'll see where this ends up...

*Edit* Should be significant functionality improvements next release. And a shiny new MCM menu to use. Also, the player should be able to keep their focus in combat from now on.

*Edit2* Just need to hear back from jbezorg about fixing the animations, and then 1.1 will be set for release. It should be fully compatible with Sexlab Breeder as well, as long as you use some common sense. (Probably even moreso later, as I plan to completely remove the feature from SLB next update.)

*Edit3* Now I remember why I always used QuickStart()... Starting stuff with StartSex() and then using GetAnimationsByTag() is just too difficult for scrubs like me... /sigh

*Edit4* Version 1.1 is now released. Let me know if you run into problems.

*Edit5* Version 1.2 is out. Let me know if you run into problems.

• 1 month later...

Great mod! I've been using it since the initial release. I hope you continue to support it. Good to have a mod that gives me the functionality I want without having to install a larger mod that adds too many other scripts that overburden my system.

Could you add an MCM option to set the arousal rate at which it triggers? That would automate early masturbation to avoid the debuff caused by being too horny (with the side affect of wanking more often :D ).