Little to no jiggle during sex animations...

Jay1646

Look around for other people's hdt xml files or experiment yourself by directly modifying the xml file or with the JFF tool : http://www.loverslab.com/topic/25491-hdthavokmodifier-just-for-fun-jff-v4/

Here is mine as an example - note that it is a work in progress and may be glitchy, I don't know how it will perform for you, but there should be more significant bouncing. 

hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP - LL Copy.xml

I tried your xml and it was better but still not enough for me. :( Interesting is I use ADM body and when I make my char wear bikini it gets different kind of jiggle and skin is less shiny than when nude, what's causing this? I think I'm just gonna give up for now. I get amazing jiggle when walking, running, jumping, turning around but during sex animations it's hardly there. :(

The best thing to do is attach a list of body mods including meshes, textures, and whatever else there may be.  These are my thoughts on your different questions.

ADM body : Quick search, so this looks like the argonian race body for CHSBHC or Cherry's mod.  Cherry's mod adds animation based breast movement (TBBP and/or BBP) compared to HDT which is the Havok physics engine.  These are two separate types of movement and don't necessarily work together or at all.  You need a HDT compatible skeleton (should be in this same forum category) which will allow HDT to override the TBBP I believe - I haven't tested this personally.  So that's what I think you are seeing with a different kind of jiggle with the bikini, the "base body" in the bikini .nif file might not have weighted bones and weight painted areas for the HDT to work off of, so I'm assuming it is using the TBBP only as well as different textures I guess, though I'm thinking it must be something else because the textures should be the same for the base body.  I'm not sure what type of mod that skin shine effect is, but in summary you are seeing different effects because the nude body and bikini clad body files are different I think.

If you are familiar with Bodyslide you can fix it there, lookup the Bodyslide tutorial, I'm pretty sure a body type like that can be fixed/converted.

I use the CBBE v3 body, I would suggest trying that just to see if you get the effects that you want, but check first to see what skeleton you are using, I think that might be where one of the conflicts is.  Screenshots. gif's, short video clips help too for people to reference.

Archived