New Custom Bodies for NPCs?

Demonwise

So this Unique Everything mod is pretty much exactly what I was hoping to accomplish with my mod idea so I guess this concludes this brief but well lived mod idea. Now the only problem is that I have 4 or 5 different mods that are adding skeletons to the game and I have to figure out which one is causing my gal's boobs to not expand during pregancy. I manually overwrote the different skeletons so that they all were using the same skeleton but I think I may have missed one.

Does anyone just for random shits and giggles know if there is a console command that will trigger cum inflation in Hentai Pregnancy? I would be nice to not have to constantly run around to try to find something to knock up my gal just for testing purposes.

Something that's really impressive is the "Realistic Body System", although it requires a lot of work from the user for customization.

The default settings for his idea of "realistic" is an obesity rate that puts my country to shame.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/23311/

It's a huuuuuge mod, but the potential is amazing.

You may not have read the earlier posts, if not don't worry about it. RBS, while its concept and scope are amazing, is INCREDIBLY buggy. Seriously this mod will single handedly screw up your game if your not careful. The other problem with it is that you pretty much have to accept whatever bodies the author has made because there are literally like 100+ bodies. What if you wanted to make bodies with bigger boobs or pregnancy support? Are you going to take the time to overwrite the 100+ that are part of the mod by hand? No, probably not. The other thing was that I looked at that mod in CK and in TES5Edit and it appears that the moder was setting the Worn Armor for every npc to a body of his choosing. I don't really know if this was intentional but the side effect is that you have quite a lot of npc that are just running around with no clothes on. Not really realistic is it? On a minor point as well the footprint of the mod is quite large as well. It takes up, what, 2GB on your hard drive? I mean is that the price you pay for having sooo many bodies that you will never see the same body twice in the game? Maybe, but then it goes back to is it worth having in the first place with how buggy it is.

Archived