[Question]Altering npc/follower bodies through ECE?

Chrysalis

I've been spending quite some time, seeking if there's a way to create a follower and apply the breast/butt scaling on them from the Enhanced character Edit. But all I could find were tutorials about copying the face onto a npc. My reason for asking this is because I have a custom race follower with 7base body and I'd like to increase her bust and butt size through it. (I usually create my follower first as a playable character to see if everything looks ok)

So I'd like to ask if there's a way to do this or if this is impossible to do.

Afaik it is possible to change the breast size with ECE but I don't remember how to do it.

To change the breast/bust size, I suggest you install Racemenu and Racemenu Compatibility (make a backup of your skyrim folder before) and use it to change breast/butt size.

I think you can also use Bodyslide 2 to change the body...

Afaik it is possible to change the breast size with ECE but I don't remember how to do it.

To change the breast/bust size, I suggest you install Racemenu and Racemenu Compatibility (make a backup of your skyrim folder before) and use it to change breast/butt size.

I think you can also use Bodyslide 2 to change the body...

I have my reasons that I can't use bodyslide for it. It's what I usually use but I want this one particular race to use the 7base body. I know it can be somewhat recreated in bodyslide but they both use different skin textures. Which causes mismatches.

And my question wasn't if I could change bust size. Because I already did. But if I could apply such changes to npc/followers. Basically if I can make the same changes inside the Creation Kit?

I have my reasons that I can't use bodyslide for it. It's what I usually use but I want this one particular race to use the 7base body. I know it can be somewhat recreated in bodyslide but they both use different skin textures. Which causes mismatches.

Oh now that I think about, why don't just replace the follower texture for a CB one?

And then you can use blabba's HDT body that already includes 7Base sliders to make a perfect recreation in bodyslide.

You can use showracemenu on NPCs if you use Alternate Actors , but be aware some custom followers will get their face switched out to the standard race ones.

The changes you make can be saved once you are done.

I have used this to give Aurora HDT hair and other changes to good effect, Maya on the other hand wasn't so good about it.

indeed i too using alternate actors to copy my pc apperance to follower with ECE in game. Here is the quick method :

- go to game and create a pc and save the face 

- open ck and load CharacterMakingExtender.esp 

- double click the actor that you want to change the appearance and to char gen morph tab chose nose type 32

- go to char gen parts and set interpolation value to 0 to avoid head color mismatch

- click the actor id in object windows and press ctrl +F4 and save to new esp

- open the game with the esp, find the actor you edited in ck and use control humanoid spell from alternate actors to the npc

- use console showracemenu on the actor you control and choose slot load on the menu or edit from the scratch to make the actor looks like exactly what you want

- after finish editing don't forget to choose remember face option from alternate actors menu

- return to your original char and save the game

- the change made to the npc appearance is permanent   :lol:

but there is some bugs that i haven't found the cure from this method...

- npc skin tone is always darker even you choose the whitest skin aviable from the colorslide(if interpolation value on ck is set to 1 you will get whiter body but the head is still dark)

- if you edited npc with dirt/ tatoo/scar and sometimes hair... this will be copied to the original character and cant be removed so i suggest you only make changes to npc that doesn't have those things. for copied hair you only need to change it on hair tab in racemenu and move the hair type slider few times to remove the copied hair)

- you can't edit costum npc which have their own costum race since ECE slider will not applied to costum race.

if someone got a different way or some tricks to avoid these bugs please share with me  :D   

Archived