HDT Breasts - Wrong size (never thought I'd say that!)

imranlateef

Firstly I would like to say THANK YOU to the modders in this community.  Without you Skyrim would just be OK. Also a shout out to all the peeps and pervs that make this such a special place!! :D

Now to the asking for help part.  My characters breasts are irregular.  They increase in size when I put the armor on.  I have Bodyslide 2 and I'm using the batch build to specify the armor to my custom body measurements.

I'm using the following body mods:

XP32 Maximum Skeleton

HDT Extension v 12-29

CBBEv3

CHSBHC Body Physics v2.4.1

For armor I downloaded and am using BAMM! and Remodeled armor for CBBE Bodyslide and BBP.

I have FNIS installed which I run and as stated before, Bodyslide 2 has been used to batch build all the armor to my custom body which is simply the preset: CalienteBodyAdvanced/CT77 CBAdvanced

So for comparison... Armor off.... normal boobs (enb 2014_02_15 04_59_15_66.bmp)

And Armor on... boobs being sucked through a straw (enb 2014_02_15 04_59_16_83.bmp)

Is this normal?  What am I doing wrong?  Am I trying to achieve the un-achievable?  Is there such thing as consistent breast logic?

I would like the breast/chest size to stay in similar proportion instead of looking like an immediate upgrade from a Double-D cup to a Double-Holy CRAP!

Please help.  Breast sizes changing like the weather spoils immersion o.0!

You just need to make your base body settings from body slide are the same as your armor's base body settings.

I would suggest making a custom slider preset in bodyslide and applying it to your base body as well as the custom armors and then batch build.  Basically you should see whatever base body you are using has different slider settings than that armor you are looking at.

Hi skymod551

Thank you very much for your explaination.  It does make sense.  Can I ask how one would go about acquiring the slider preset for the armor?

My understanding from the above is that the armor comes with its own bodyslide preset.  Then, can this preset be changed to suite your own naked body?

I want to match the armor to my char's naked body rather than the other way around.  Armor bodyslide preset boobs are too big!

EDIT: nvm. I will just read through the Bodyslide/Outfit Studio userguide for Dummies and if still stuck will come back :)

Damn it and my obsession for breast size.  Getting more and more confused.  Bodyslide batch build is meant to match the mesh of the custom armor set to that of your preset body.  I am following all instructions carefully but regardless of what I do... as soon as I put the armor on... my boobs get bigger.  This should not be happening I don't think.

How does one manipulate the slider values of armor ?  Surely this is the whole reasone Bodyslide Batch Build feature exists.

( . ) ( . )

What happens when you try the armor without any HDT applied to it? That looks like the infamous torpedo effect to me, bristols stuck out like the prow of a ship. But I thought it only affected unclothed bodies. I use CLP's files and he has tried to address the problem, if it's only when HDT is used then maybe try giving his files a go, if you haven't already. 

Ahh... think you might be on to something.  I tried an armor without HDT and it looks in proportion to my preset nude body - so I guess it is something to do with HDT then.  Do you mind flicking me a link to CLP as I'm unfamiliar with it.  I'll give it a bash.

Thank you sir!

I see, if you are familiar with the justforfun program for the HDT .xml files, or want to edit them yourself in notepad, my guess is the issue is with the y-direction constraint for the breasts.  If you are familiar with the x,y,z coordinate system the positive y-direction is straight forward when looking at the character from the front, +z is up, +x is to the right.  If the maximum y constraint is too high they jutt out of the body like torpedos.  In addition the center of mass and the inertial tensor matrix for each breast can help with making the breasts look correctly at rest.  Can anyone confirm if that is the issue or is this something altogether different?

Either way learning the HDT file parameters can help you achieve different effects if you want to put the time in since everyone has different tastes.

Something to report.  I downloaded the CT77 HDT Fix in the HDT Body section from blabba.  Unfortunately there is a bug with this which makes Bodyslide hard crash when batch building the CT77 Shape Data - however Bodyslide was successful in modifying the Bandit armor before the crash and the new shape data looks to have fixed the issue.

The breasts are the same proportion to the naked body and armor has full HDT support.  Outstanding!

Blabba has posted that he will be working on the correction to try and fix the Shape Data crash on the CT77 armor patch. 

So to sum it up....it seems my problem was specific to the Shape Data being applied to the CT77 Armor mod in Bodyslide 2 + HDT Body.

Thank you all for helping.  Superb community!!

• 4 weeks later...

I'm glad I found this. Have had the exact same problem and it's nagged on me for quite sometime, without any success on fixing it.

Gonna try the blabba fix you mentioned, given I can find it. Cause I don't want to remove the HDT support to make them right, since it's too awesome to be without by now.

Something to report.  I downloaded the CT77 HDT Fix in the HDT Body section from blabba.  Unfortunately there is a bug with this which makes Bodyslide hard crash when batch building the CT77 Shape Data - however Bodyslide was successful in modifying the Bandit armor before the crash and the new shape data looks to have fixed the issue.

The breasts are the same proportion to the naked body and armor has full HDT support.  Outstanding!

Blabba has posted that he will be working on the correction to try and fix the Shape Data crash on the CT77 armor patch. 

So to sum it up....it seems my problem was specific to the Shape Data being applied to the CT77 Armor mod in Bodyslide 2 + HDT Body.

Thank you all for helping.  Superb community!!

That crash only applies to certain armors, just don't run the armors through bodyslide and it's fine.

Think the armors are

Elven Light

Darkbrotherhood

Draugr

Nocturnal

Saviour's Hide

Nordic Carved

Skaal

De select the boxes for those and it'll work fine.

Archived