How to edit the bottom floor if you are making a 2 floor cell in creation kit?

tengma

Select object(s) then...

1  = hide

11 = hide+unclickable

111 = reapppear

f5 = unhide all

thank you..

I had thought about that, but there is a problem"

in most of "farm" houses, floor and basement are the same piece..

I can't just hide one floor

Well, you're kind of SOL if that's the type of house you're working on. I haven't found any that suffer from that other than farms though. Most are hellish to place even with snap to grid turned on.

If you just want to know where the floor/walls are for placing objects you could use an occlusion plane or collision plane so you know where to place stuff, then just delete them when you're done.

You can focus on your selected object with something like shift+f or some such, which may also help.

Well, you're kind of SOL if that's the type of house you're working on. I haven't found any that suffer from that other than farms though. Most are hellish to place even with snap to grid turned on.

If you just want to know where the floor/walls are for placing objects you could use an occlusion plane or collision plane so you know where to place stuff, then just delete them when you're done.

You can focus on your selected object with something like shift+f or some such, which may also help.

collision plane is a good idea

Thank you so much

Archived