Everything seems to work except...

I have Shlongs of Skyrim.  I have a long list of mods.  Pics at bottom of post.

Maybe this has somethign to do with the problem.  When I run FNIS for USERS, I get the following response:

>>Warning: Generator not run from a legal (Steam) Skyrim installation directory.<<
FNIS Behavior V4.1.1   2/12/2014 10:31:27 AM
Skyrim: 1.9.32.0 -
Generator: D:\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim\Data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users
Skeleton female: Default (99 bones)   male: Default (99 bones)
Patch: "GENDER Specific Animations"
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix"
Patch: * xp32's "PC Exclusive Animation Path" (PCEA)
>>Warning: * xp32's "PC Exclusive Animation Path" (PCEA)  not installed<<
Patch: * xp32's "New Animation for Running with Bow"
>>Warning: * xp32's "New Animation for Running with Bow"  not installed<<
Patch: * xp32's "New Animation for 1H Weapon"
>>Warning: * xp32's "New Animation for 1H Weapon"  not installed<<
Patch: * xp32's "Momo  Acrobatic Jump"
>>Warning: * xp32's "Momo  Acrobatic Jump"  not installed<<
Patch: * rongphale's "Horsemen Mounted Combat Enh."

Reading FNIS ...
Reading FNISBase ...
Reading FNISCreatureVersion ...
Reading FNISSpells ...
Reading SexLab ...
Reading SexLabCreature ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files...
No GENDER directory Animations\male\
No GENDER directory Animations\female\
ERROR(2022): PCEA patch ticked, but not installed

I bought my Skyrim thorugh Steam so I know it is legit...

post-353910-0-23620000-1392220038_thumb.jpgpost-353910-0-08306300-1392220044_thumb.jpg

1)  First thing I see is that your load order seems wrong.  Skyrim and it's DLCs are normally the first items in the list.  Brawl Bugs patch normally is just after the esm files.  So first I'd get BOSS and have it help with your load order.  That will help with this.  Go to nexus, search for boss, and there is a link in the description to the actual BOSS site to download the app.

2)  The ">>Warning: Generator not run from a legal (Steam) Skyrim installation directory.<<" is an easy one to fix (assuming you do have a legal copy AND steam installed).  This is explained in a sticky post on the FNIS comments, but basically launch the game once through steam.  This adds a needed registry file that steam adds when launching Skyrim, and FNIS is looking for this registry.  You do not have to completely launch the game, just to initial screen, then quit and run FNIS Generator - you'll see that error is gone.  You only have to do this once (and if you every refresh your cache through steam, you'll need to do the steam launch again - just once).

3)  Finally I do not see any esps for the actual schlong add ons.  Are you using the "lite" or the "full" version?  If the full, during the install there is an option to select 1 or more schlong types.  You must pick at least 1 of them.  If you don't you get perma undies.  Not sure how "lite" works - never used it, but I'm sure you have to pick a schlong in that as well.  Look through the SOS thread for more help there.

4)  Also note the other FNIS errors:

Patch: * xp32's "PC Exclusive Animation Path" (PCEA)
>>Warning: * xp32's "PC Exclusive Animation Path" (PCEA)  not installed<<
Patch: * xp32's "New Animation for Running with Bow"
>>Warning: * xp32's "New Animation for Running with Bow"  not installed<<
Patch: * xp32's "New Animation for 1H Weapon"
>>Warning: * xp32's "New Animation for 1H Weapon"  not installed<<
Patch: * xp32's "Momo  Acrobatic Jump"
>>Warning: * xp32's "Momo  Acrobatic Jump"  not installed<<
Patch: * rongphale's "Horsemen Mounted Combat Enh."

If you do not have the mods installed related to those patches, do NOT click those patches.  That can also cause all sorts of issues ("T"-poses, etc).

One final note - NMM has a way to export the load order to the clipboard so you can paste the text directly without have to do screen caps and cropping.  Under the second tab, there is some buttons along the left side.  I think it's the one with the green arrow point away from a text icon.  Just hover over each one and it will show a hint.  Also, when you post that load order, put it with [ spoiler ] [ /spoiler ] tags.  Remove the spaces around the word to make the spoiler tags work:

Your load order here.....

Archived