mouth jitters

It's the MFG commands that SexLab uses. Technically, it's not a bug.

In my opinion, it doesn't accomplish what it's meant to as a feature. Looks messed up. Also, it erases ones ability to use custom MFG commands during an SL animation, which sucks.

i had guessed it was something like that...and while unable to mod myself im not too bad at figguring out some minor mod issues like overlaps and conflicts...but heres the thing...i fixed it on my previous install by disabling the "MFG console" mod in NMM...not the built in bit in sexlab... the external mod...and everything was working great... sound, expressions, smooth mouth movement...but on my new run the jitters came back and disabling the MFG mod this time around did nothing... my new install is using the same mods for characters as the previous install...but i did have to update a few of the mods...the issue is really just a minor annoyance but having had it fixed once i miss that extra bit of reality and/or immersiveness

...( hhmmm...is imersiveness even a real word?......) 

smoke

Archived