a risky request >_<

toshiyougan

there is a ripped armor i love to see in skyrim, however, i know blender as far as i can open a 3D file. (so not at all)

there is a model i downloaded, this is the arkham asylum Harley Quinn 3D .obj file with everything else you would need.

now my question/request is, could someone help me get this in skyrim?

i would really love it if someone could help me out, in case someone is willing and able to help, here is the file:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/ci44ihpi98b3uas/Harley.7z

a screeny in case you want to know which one it is:

Harley_Quinn_Batman_Arkham_Asylum.jpg

please, pretty please, help me out.

cute_cat_cute_1-s357x422-47520.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

i've seen a tutorial about importing/editing .obj files and applying the textures. basically what needs to be done is open the .obj file in blender or 3dsmax, delete what's not needed for the piece you want, and save as for whichever part of the body you want

for example, if you want just the boots from that .obj, you have to select just those and delete the rest of the body, save as something like 'harleyboots.nif' (or .obj if nif isn't available)

only conflicts i see is that the nurse's hat and harley's mask would be considered as a single piece (unless you want to include the hair, making it a hat), would need to be combined into one object, with all the texture files exported as a single .dds. similarly, the boots and gloves read from a single texture file, which would have to be split into 2 .dds files

if i was any skilled at 3ds editing, i would look at it, but i can't do that worth anything x.x

Aw hell yeah, I'll give it a go.

Blargh they fused the skin and the skirt + top together, this is going to be a pain to work with.  :dodgy:

yeah, and i noticed the gloves texture includes the fingers. but i figured you could somehow select each individual finger (and different triangles/vertices/whatever) and just hit the delete key. then import/export a new texture file that possible has the fingers no longer present in the new version

Archived